BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen for kids provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It is very water resistant, tear-free and gluten free. Made with mineral sunscreen ingredients, the fragrance free formula is fast absorbing and lightweight. Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Aloe Vera soften and moisturize skin while Grape Seed Oil and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Tear free

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide - 14.5% (Sunscreen), Titanium Dioxide - 2.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Magnesium Sulfate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
Daliyah B.
Mars Hill
This product worked well for me. It was a reasonable value, but was a little bit more that I was wanting to pay for. The feeling of the lotion was really smooth and gentle on my skin which was great because my skin is sensitive. The bottle said there was no scent, but I still smelled something. Even though there was a scent it didn't bother me which I really liked because the smell of most other sunscreen affects me negatively.
C C.
It's a natural sunblock using zinc oxide to physically block UV (like having a layer on top on skin), and shouldn't have bad chemicals. So if you are concern about kids health, this would be good. However, it's quite thick and hard to apply. Remember to shake really well before using. And because it has zinc oxide it leaves a white substance. It looks like you have a very light foundation on after you apply it.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
I have five kids-- four of which are under the age of 18. I felt that this sunscreen was effective-- light enough to not feel oily, but thick enough to not feel watery. I bought it through amazon so shipping was a breeze. I would absolutely buy it again.
Brittanie W.
Mesa, AZ
This is a mom and kid favorite in our house! I am very picky when it comes to sunscreen that I use on my kids and I would never second guess this one. I definitely recommend it for everyone who has a kid
Allie B.
I love this brand and love what they're about. I like that it's easy to get (I get mine at target which I shop at like once a week). I love their packing and everything always smells good
Ryoko M.
I love that this sunscreen is safe and a mineral based sunscreen- I would prefer the ingredients used in this over any other conventional sunscreen any day! But yes, the texture of this sunscreen is like paste and extremely thick- very difficult to spread on your skin. You end up using lots of it because it doesn't spread. And forget getting it off your hands- even soap won't budge this stuff. I wish they would thin out the texture- it would get 5 stars!
Havi L.
Fantastic!! My daughter is very fair and she hasn't gotten a sun burn since using this. It never breaks her out either, as she also has sensitive skin. Great product!!
Michael-Alicia L.
Charleston
Amazing & I feel like it cleaned my face more than any other facial product could! It was very effective. It was gentle on my skin; my skin could breathe again! I've used it about 4 or 5 times. I would recommend it to anyone with skin problems just don't get it in your hair it's a hassle to get out!
Katherine M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is actually my favorite sunscreen, weirdly enough. Don't let the kids label fool you, you can still use it! It doesn't leave that white cast on your skin, which is perfect for my naturally tanned skin. I like that it's natural as well. My only complaint is that it is a bit greasy. Other than that, it's great!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love this! Anything that says its above 30spf is basically a lie. It has been proven that it os all 30spf. The only thing I don't like is the thickness. It is hard to spread. So you do have to use more and it is a small bottle. But it works way better then a lot of the other ones.