Alba Botanica Hydration Sensation Gel Cream

For around-the-clock hydration, this unique moisturizer absorbs quickly, like a gel, but keeps skin hydrated all day, like a cream. Formulated with blue lotus flower water and three kinds of hyaluronic acid, this fresh, non-greasy gel cream instantly quenches on contact with comforting moisture that is heavy on hydration but light to the touch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hydration Sensation Gel Cream!
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
Alba Botanica Hydration Sensation Gel Cream uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: Target
This product did not meet my expectations. I was excited that it was a gel cream, 100% vegetarian ingredients, no parabens, or synthetic fragrance...but my skin was NOT excited. I tried it various times, but each time my skin reacted by getting red and I felt like it actually ended up drying out my face. It consistently happened each time I used it. Although it felt great applying it to my skin, this did not work well for me. I have to discontinue using.
Gina D.
Branford, CT
Alba Botanica Hydration Sensation Gel Cream uploaded by Gina D.
I found this at TJ Maxx on yellow tag clearance for $3 and was excited to try it. My skin gets very dry in the cold winter weather and I was looking for not only a moisturizer, but one with SPF in it that can be worn under my makeup. This has a light fragrant scent to it, I would say similar to your typical SPF sunscreen. Not too overpowering. It didn't feel heavy on the skin either. My skin did feel more hydrated after use and I feel better knowing that I have some SPF on my skin even in the winter.
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
I really like this gel cream moisturizer from Alba Botanica. I like a lightweight moisturizer, but do need a bit more moisture during the winter months. This is not greasy at all. It works great over my serums. I use it during the day if I apply my foundation with SPF over it. It works well at night too. My skin never feels tight or dry, even hours after application. Lots of natural ingredients and no strong fragrance.
Flor A.
1,192 reviews
I absolutely love this gel moisturizer! I love the texture of the cream and that it applies smoothly. I gently smooth it over my face and let it absorb into my skin. I was worried it would make my face feel sticky because of all the citrus and floral ingredients, but it absorbs well and my face feels soft immediately after it's absorbed! It does the trick for keeping my face hydrated!
Christy P.
Alba Botanica Hydration Sensation Gel Cream uploaded by Christy P.
I didn't buy moisturizers until this one. I always got samples from various sample sources or my ipsy bag. They were alright but once I bought this I'm not buying another brand. I would like to try other alba botanica moisturizers though once this one is gone. The feel of my skin and the look of it just makes me feel so much better about myself. My skin has never felt softer and never looked so healthy.
Bree C.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Target
I got this at target because I wanted to replace the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin I used a while back. This was on a great sale at target so I got it instead and so far I like it. It hasn’t irritated my sensitive acne prone skin and it does the job I got it for. The smell is stronger but still natural and pleasant and it works well so far. Fingers crossed
vanessa D.
Abilene, TX
Purchased at: Target
Ok so I'll start out by saying I've never used a gel cream nor had I ever heard of it.....but one I was out of face cream, two I've used Alba products before and like them, and three it was half off on Target circle! So lets start with the good; it smells nice, kind of citrusy but in not in the usual way more medicinal smelling ( but good), you get a good amount for your money ( the half off price :)), and a little goes a long way! So the not great stuff....um it looks like a gel mixed with cream (duh) and feels like a sticky gel on your face, once it dries it isn't so bad, I also wash my face every morning and it feels like your washing a film off your face. Overall its not terrible, if you've used gel creams before and liked them then sure why not! If you haven't then well stick to regular face creams. I will say since using it it has not made me break out or ruined my skin so that's a good thing and I hate to waste stuff so I'll use it until its gone....
Maria A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I bought the cleanser and this together,, I have a week using this and I love it so far. My skin has been very dry due to the winter and harsh heaters. As soon as I put this on my skin felt better. Less irritating and less red. For the price point I did look at several reviews. But I can confirm it does what it says it’s supposed to do. Right away my skin felt better it didn’t flake at all. I will continue to use this when it runs out. This brand is very good and has the most amazing products and this is no exception. Hydration Sensation line is my new favorite!
Christine G.
I have extremely dry skin and my skin absolutely loves this product. It helps me feel balanced and hydrated. It definitely improves the texture and look of your skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Christine D.
I didn’t expect to have any opinion on this product. I never would have purchased it myself- I would have looked right past it and never even tried it if i hadn’t received it in some subscription box or whatever. This product really surprised and impressed me. It is the perfect fragrance fee and dye free light gel creme texture but super hydrating without feeling heavy and without leaving you feeling greasy. 5 stars

Looking for your answer?