BeautyBodyBody CareAlba Botanica
Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15

Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15

Face every day with a protective dose of skin-balancing comfort and hydration. Formulated with cold-pressed hemp seed oil, this lightweight lotion helps shield vulnerable skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays with broad spectrum SPF 15 coverage. Over 90% of users agreed this product calmed redness and brightened complexion! (shown in consumer perception testing) Plant based, cruelty free, hypo allergenic & dermatologist tested. No artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates or sulfates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15!
Gail F.
Nashville, TN
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Gail F.
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Gail F.
Loved using this sunscreen! It has been really great and doesn’t irritate my skin. I have very sensitive and fair skin so a good sunscreen is a must and I’m really happy to have found this one!
Gretty R.
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Gretty R.
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Gretty R.
Me gusta, tienen un olor agradable, es super suave Y así sientes la piel, se siente refrescante y me gusta porque hidrata y tienen protector solar es un dos en 1, lo recibí completamente gratis por Influenster.
Alondra A.
East Lansing, MI
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Alondra A.
This product works wonders, at first I wasn’t really a fan of how it smelled but now I really enjoy putting this product all over my face after I wash it.
brittni J.
Frisco, TX
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by brittni J.
I LOVE This sunscreen! It’s the perfect amount of coverage to where you are protected but you still get some color on your face. I even use it on my children. Highly recommend
Laila T.
Thornton, CO
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Laila T.
I really enjoyed using this product and will continue to use it. I used this after swimming laps and I haven't seen the typical dryness on my face that I was seeing previously from swimming. I would rather this be a spf of 30 or higher though. doesn't feel greasy at all after applying, nice and light.
María O.
Orlando, FL
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by María O.
It is perfect to use it every day as it contains SPF15. In my opinion, it is also good to use it before makeup and obtain a much better result in makeup
Reshma P.
Bethany, CT
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Reshma P.
This is a good facial SPF, blends well, and is great for my sensitive skin. I wish it was atleast SPF 30 for my personal liking. But overall this is a good serum that is not sticky and works for those on the go kinda days.
Tiana S.
Weaver, AL
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Tiana S.
I really like that this sunscreen isn’t so creamy that it leaves a white residue. I do wish that it was waterproof. It works very well, I would definitely buy it!
Sofia H.
Phoenix, AZ
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Sofia H.
I really love how this lotion is somewhat a sunscreen. It hydrates your skin as well and it protects it. I use it everytime I go out and also take it with me because of how beneficial it is. But I wish it had more SPF other then that it's great.
Sheyla M.
Edinburg, TX
Alba Botanica Hemp Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Sheyla M.
I really enjoy using this spf lotion. It doesn’t peel, doesn’t have a strong fragrance and absorbs great into the skin. I use it everyday and it doesn’t make my oily skin feel greasier. I feel the hemp in the cleanser, and toner soothe my skin and calms the redness! I would repurchase.

Looking for your answer?