Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenAlba Botanica
HAWAIIANSUNSCREEN ALOE VERA SPF 30ALOE VERA SUNSCREEN SPF 30

ALBA BOTANICA HAWAIIANSUNSCREEN ALOE VERA SPF 30ALOE VERA SUNSCREEN SPF 30

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALBA BOTANICA HAWAIIANSUNSCREEN ALOE VERA SPF 30ALOE VERA SUNSCREEN SPF 30!
David Z.
ALBA BOTANICA HAWAIIANSUNSCREEN ALOE VERA SPF 30ALOE VERA SUNSCREEN SPF 30 uploaded by David Z.
My favorite facial sunscreen so far. Definitely need to reapply often in heavy sun, but that’s necessary for any sunscreen. Very nice light natural scent and goes on very smooth. It’s great that is has aloe vera in it, of course, and no parabens.
lisa R.
NRH, Texas
ALBA BOTANICA HAWAIIANSUNSCREEN ALOE VERA SPF 30ALOE VERA SUNSCREEN SPF 30 uploaded by lisa R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Alba Botanical green tea sunscreen is gentle yet very effective in keeping your skin safe.from harmful sun rays as well as blue rays from phones etc. Alba comes in various SPF strengths as well as smells. It's natural and 100 percent cruelty free. Great product to try and reasonably priced! ALBA BOTANICA HAWAIIANSUNSCREEN ALOE VERA SPF 30ALOE VERA SUNSCREEN SPF 30
Martha R.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
So fresh and light, easy to blend, smells good, and with nice Ingredients, it’s a little more pricey than most sunscreens
Julia B.
Bethesda, MD
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this sunscreen!! It’s the perfect consistency, doesn’t sting my eyes, and doesn’t irritate my rosacea. It keeps me protected from the sun even in harsh Texas sunlight.
Meagan H.
Brooklyn
Super smooth sunscreen that smells amazing and is free from unwanted chemicals. Have been using this consistently the past couple of years
Melissa T.
Texas
Love the feel, love the smell, love the ingredients. It’s also easily available from our local grocery store, which is a huge plus for me. Works great for the whole family!
Seerat K.
Purchased at: Target
Alba botanica has one of my favorite sunscreens for one main reason: they don’t have a white caste! This is the only sunscreen I have tried that does NOT give me a white caste and I absolutely love it!
lay F.
Astoria, NY
Been using for my face only. Very hydrating, protects really well too. It lasted all summer. One of the only gentle sunscreen with least ingredients. This one in particular was the first time I used but I bb really liked it! Leaves my sling moisturized.
Betsy V.
Abingdon, MD
Alba has done wonders for my skin in the summer. This sunscreen doesn’t leave my skin oily, and it pairs great with the rest of the sunscreen line
Tabby_Cat L.
I think this is a very good sunscreen. It rubs into the skin well and has a good scent. It is effective and great for the outdoors. The package could use a little bit of improvement just looks wise otherwise it meets all of my expectations and is worth it.

Looking for your answer?