Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50

Sun protection is easily applied with this air-powered, earth-friendly, tropically-scented mist that can be sprayed on at any angle. Recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen, it helps to protect against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Biodegradable formula is certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A. *Free of ingredients identified to have potential adverse impact to coral reefs.

How is the sunscreen and is it good for combination skin?
Is it very scented because I LOVE the smell of coconut!?!?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50!
Product Highlights
Just tried this sunblock and it is amazing! A great product for sensitive skin. The smell is terrific!in reviews
Richelle H.
Phoenix, AZ
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Richelle H.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Richelle H.
It does it's job but since it's a spray and colorless I have to spray once, let it set and do it again just to make sure I won't miss any area. There's a lil bit of coco tropical but not overwhelming. it applies and feels a bit like a lighter weight rose hip or jojoba oil but gets absorb after a minute or two. doesn't leave white cast and it reminds me of summer vacation and the beach.
Blerina L.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Blerina L.
This is a nice sunscreen and it’s spf 50 which is good. Costco sells 2 of them packed together which is great. The smell isn’t the usual sunscreen smell but it’s very nice nevertheless…
Messina S.
Springville, UT
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Messina S.
Purchased at: Costco
This is the best sunscreen. The extremely fine mist covers sooo well. I will for sure but this again.
Katrina H.
Rocklin, CA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Katrina H.
Sprays on clear, full spectrum, never lets me burn, and is reef safe. What else can you want from a sunscreen? I do miss the non aerosol spray sunscreen I used years ago. It was perfect for a carryon bag.
Melissa B.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great Sunscreen. I do my research and usually buy more that are environmental friendly as well as good for you. I love the smell and it's good for the price. I have several bottles.
Leah E.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Leah E.
I love this product, I always buy Cruelty-Free products so this was a must try, easy to use, dries quickly and nice to do a quick spray and onto other things. I got this on sale and so it was a great deal compared to others there PLUS and big plus was I scanned it on the think dirty app and it’s a very clean product, I highly recommend making sure you’re products you put on your skin are clean because there are so many dangerous chemicals added it’s crazy!
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Liz A.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Liz A.
Purchased at: Target
Here comes the sun ☀️ I love summer but I know to much sun it’s not good for the skin. I know I have to protect my skin. I really like Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 it’s not sticky and absorbs nicely into the skin. It has a nice sent and sprays nicely.
Samantha S.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Samantha S.
Are you beach ready? Sunblock ✅ My go to for spray sunblock! Light-weight, not greasy and spf 50! Clear and very subtle coconut smell. Best part is I purchase from Costco and it’s a great value! Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50
Dawn S.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Dawn S.
Purchased at: Costco
Soo I'm Soo excited for Summer this year; typically I'm a Fall/Winter girl but this winter has me craving that sunshine!! 🌞 I'm stocking up early 🙌 I love the tropical scent of Alba botanica sunscreen; it also leaves a thin barely there feel. Picked up this bundle for only $12 at Costco👍🙌 the really great thing about it is that they don't test on animals and it's completely biodegradable and reef friendly!! Oh and also safe on all ages!! #DoGoodDoBeautiful #albabotanica @albabotanica Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50
Viktoriia B.
N Highlands, CA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen, Coconut spf 50 uploaded by Viktoriia B.
Purchased at: Costco
If you prefer sunscreen spray, then this company is one of the few that I trust. We have been using this brand for the whole family for several years now; every year I buy at least 3-4 bottles per season ... leaves no white marks, not sticky, has a pleasant unobtrusive smell, perfect....💭🤍