BY ALBA BOTANICA

Broad spectrum sunscreen protection is easily applied with this air-powered, earth-friendly mist that can be sprayed on at any angle. Tropically fragranced formula helps protect against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Biodegradable, water resistant sunscreen spray is gluten free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Biodegradable air-powered spray

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Avobenzone - 3.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 15.0% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 8.0% (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate - 5.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Diisopropyl Adipate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Anisyl Alcohol.

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
I am a very pale redhead while burns within moments of being outdoors. I was going on vacation where I'd be outside a lot and decided to try this. I wanted something more natural that wasn't greasy. This was perfect. I didn't feel sticky like I was wearing sunscreen. It didn't have the heavy film I'm used to. It smelled great too which is always a plus with sunscreen. The smell dissipated fast enough that I don't feel like I was leaving a scent behind me. This is a product I will use from here on out. Save my skin!
Sada D.
Sada D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Really pleased with this sunscreen! I live in Arizona, and have a redheaded, pale complected daughter. It was important to me to find a paraben-free product, which this is, and that it go on easy. The can sprays from any angle, even upside-down, and the sunscreen is light, not oily or sticky. It also smells pretty good. We're on our third can so far this year, which isn't bad at all since it gets near daily use.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Waddell, AZ
I really liked this sunscreen. I am not usually a fan of spray sunscreen for my kids, but at a recent pool party I forgot mine at home, and grabbed this from another parent. I really liked it! The scent pleasant, but not overwhelming. It was clear, as described, so it did not leave any white residue and most importantly IT WORKED!!! The kids were in the pool for 3+ hours and not even the slightest redness!
Briana W.
Briana W.
I love the ease in which this sunscreen goes on. Smells great, works great and I know I can trust that this is made with only the best and most natural ingredients. Good price point as well compared to some of the other big box brands. Will be stocking up for the rest of the summer!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Love this sunblock. Worked great while at a water park for 6 hours with my little one. Applied every two hours and no sunburn for my first time out in the sun this summer. Great product and I'd def buy again!
Lori A.
Lori A.
This is a great sunscreen.
Fast and easy to apply and has a great scent.
Can't leave the house without applying it .
Love their brand.
Lotions are awesome.
Highly recommend it.
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
My favorite sunscreen for body. This is a chemical sunscreen but it doesn't have the bad stuff like oxybenzone. Easy to spray on. No white cast. And scent is faint.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Arlington, VA
Great sunscreen. The scent is actually nice, it's super effective, and it goes on smoothly- not sticky. It's a winner in my book.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Just tried this sunblock and it is amazing! A great product for sensitive skin. The smell is terrific!
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN
Loved this!!!! It went on easy and kept my kids from getting burnt! Not sticky or greasy!