BY ALBA BOTANICA

This botanically moisturizing sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this revitalizing lotion is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water resistant and perfect for daily wear. Aloe vera, sunflower oil and tropical fruit extracts absorb quickly and effectively to nourish sun-exposed skin. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 7.5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 7.5% (Sunscreen),Octyl Salicylate - 5.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract(1), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract(1), Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Linalyl Accetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Monay w.
Hamden, CT
This sunscreen is easy to rub in and pretty lightweight feeling like most sun screens. This one's pretty light but the only problem is that when you first apply it on it could be really greasy once it's completely dry the feeling is gone.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to sunscreen!!! Does everything it says it’s going to do without the harsh chemicals. I try other sunscreens and usually just end up back with alba. It’s inexpensive and is water resistant for longer than most sunscreens. Recommend for sure!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
En lo personal lo compre por el precio y porque dice ser orgánico, libre de parabenos y otros ingredientes relacionados al cáncer lo que no me agrada mucho es el olor, por ello no creo que lo vuelva a comprar en cuanto a lo demás creo que es muy bueno.
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Smells so yummy, leaves your skin feeling protected without being too oily. I love botanicals in my sunscreen! It leaves your skin feeling like its getting help before it even needs it! For the price I would definitely buy this again.
Cash A.
orlando
I use this after I prime, before I use foundation. This applies evenly and smells really good! This is so undetectable once you apply your foundation! Living in Florida will take a stroll on you, because the heat is very relentless so sunscreen is highly recommended. I love this product!
Dale H.
This sunscreen works very well! You can feel the Aloe Vera in the product when it goes on your skin. I used it everyday in the summer and the bottle that I got from Whole Foods lasted longer than I had expected. This is a good sunscreen to use if you have already been sunburned and need the Aloe Vera to continue to heal your skin while you go out in the sun again.
Tina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this sunscreen smells so good and I love using it. They sometimes carry the line at Costco, which makes it super affordable. When I put it on my face and sweat, the sting in my eyes is not nearly as bad as other sunscreens I've used in the past, which is awesome since I use this product when I'm running or out in the water
Nicole B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is amazing. Found this product to be very sheer and smooth non greasy formula at the whole foods store. It is comparable to other name brand sunscreen products but has higher quality ingredients. Also the smell is very light and summery. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen Aloe Vera Lotion
Lindsey B.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect facial spf. I haven't had any issues with breakouts after using and it doesn't dry out my skin. Consistency is easy to rub in and apply evenly. It smells pleasantly tropical, almost fruity. Seemed effective for me up to 2.5 hours or so. I'd never apply under makeup or anything but great for bare skin
Cristy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Alba Botanica brand, and this is not the exception, the cream version is very practical and travel friendly! It leaves a white cast but I don't care as long as I am protected! I think all the AB sunscreens are great because they are Coral reef safe, without oxybenzone or abovenzone!!
Sarah G.
Is this stuff worth purchasing at all?