BY ALBA BOTANICA

This botanically moisturizing sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this revitalizing lotion is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water resistant and perfect for daily wear. Aloe vera, sunflower oil and tropical fruit extracts absorb quickly and effectively to nourish sun-exposed skin. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 7.5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 7.5% (Sunscreen),Octyl Salicylate - 5.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract(1), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract(1), Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Linalyl Accetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this sunscreen during the summer when I’m going to be outside for a long time and I love it! It’s gentle on my face and didn’t break me out. The packaging makes it so easy to get out and it has a nice, natural scent to it. Will definitely repurchase and recommend it to everyone!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
By far my favorite sunscreen. It absorbs so well into the skin. You don’t feel oily and greasy. Not great for layering with make up but great for intense sun protection and days out on the beach. They also make travel sizes!
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
This sunscreen by Alba has a very nice smell. It has pretty packaging but I’m not crazy for the product. I did not burn with it on but my skin did not fully absorb this product. It makes your skin feel greasy. Would prefer a more natural product.
Wonder_Fully M.
I have this sunscreen for the beach days. I’m a huge sunscreen user, and this wouldn’t be something I’d wear everyday for being too heavy for me. Overall good product.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to sunscreen!!! Does everything it says it’s going to do without the harsh chemicals. I try other sunscreens and usually just end up back with alba. It’s inexpensive and is water resistant for longer than most sunscreens. Recommend for sure!
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Love this stuff. Smells so yummy, leaves your skin feeling protected without being too oily. I love botanicals in my sunscreen! It leaves your skin feeling like its getting help before it even needs it! For the price I would definitely buy this again.
Monay w.
Hamden, CT
This sunscreen is easy to rub in and pretty lightweight feeling like most sun screens. This one's pretty light but the only problem is that when you first apply it on it could be really greasy once it's completely dry the feeling is gone.
Cash A.
orlando
I use this after I prime, before I use foundation. This applies evenly and smells really good! This is so undetectable once you apply your foundation! Living in Florida will take a stroll on you, because the heat is very relentless so sunscreen is highly recommended. I love this product!
Dale H.
This sunscreen works very well! You can feel the Aloe Vera in the product when it goes on your skin. I used it everyday in the summer and the bottle that I got from Whole Foods lasted longer than I had expected. This is a good sunscreen to use if you have already been sunburned and need the Aloe Vera to continue to heal your skin while you go out in the sun again.
Tina C.
Honestly this sunscreen smells so good and I love using it. They sometimes carry the line at Costco, which makes it super affordable. When I put it on my face and sweat, the sting in my eyes is not nearly as bad as other sunscreens I've used in the past, which is awesome since I use this product when I'm running or out in the water
Sarah G.
Is this stuff worth purchasing at all?