Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo So Smooth Gardenia uploaded by Lisa L.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo So Smooth Gardenia uploaded by Miztle V.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo So Smooth Gardenia uploaded by Miztle V.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

For a sleek, smooth style, take a permanent vacation from the harsh sulfates and heavy silicones in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® So Smooth Gardenia Shampoo, a veritable silk infusion of gentle botanical cleansers and calming extracts. Gardenia extract and soy protein gently nourish the hair cuticle so even unruly hair becomes beautifully sleek and polished but never flat. Destination smooth.

• For hair prone to frizz and flyaways
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Alba botanica is a wonderful product! They have wide ranges also, but their shampoo brings moisture and life to my hair ! It lathers and leaves it smelling beautiful! I would definitely repurchase and buy again!
Hafsa K.
I started using this product when I was first making the switch to natural hair and skin care. After a few weeks, I noticed my hair had begun to look shinier and felt a lot softer than before. The smell is pretty good and it doesn't leave your hair smelling too strong. Before I used to have to wash my hair just about every day but know, I can go 4-6 days between washes, without any dry shampoo. The bottle has lasted me a while as well and I highly recommend it.
Miztle V.
This alba botanica its great, this shampoo cleans my hair leaving a delightful scent and soft.
I have the big bottle i feel like i really loving my hair for using kind of organic natural ingredients..
I highly recommended. .
brooke b.
murrietta
 so what type of shampoo and it was great for my schedule out and for football for my scalp him the top of my head but when I got to the bottom didn't really clean it so that's why I gave it a four star rating but it was very cheap where I got it and I think it's totally worth the price
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
I am really bad with dying and bleaching my hair, so I wanted a shampoo that wouldn't be harsh. This shampoo left my hair so soft and smelling AMAZING. A small amount was needed and it lathered up a lot, the bottle lasts quite a while. I will be purchasing this again.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I've been using this shampoo for a few months and I love that it doesn't feel like shampoo. I noticed that even during the hot summer this shampoo always nourished my hair and made it feel strong, never over washed. Plus it smelled amazing too! I highly recommend the gardenia shampoo and conditioner!
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
It smells really good but it as nourishing as I thought it would be given that it should be mostly natural. I have really dry skin and scalp in the winter and this made it even more dry where it started making me get dandruff. Not really what I expected, but the smell is good, for sure.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
I have been see this so much, and even if I try something else I always go back. The feel of your hair afterwards is so amazing, but the best part is the scent, it's incredible, I just lather my hair and stand there smelling it. So good!
Dyanna L.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells so good! I have very dry and frizzy hair and when i wash my hair with this it tames it and leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny. Its gently on my hair and i know there are no harmful ingredients so i don't have to worry about damaging my hair.