Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo So Smooth Gardenia

For a sleek, smooth style, take a permanent vacation from the harsh sulfates and heavy silicones in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® So Smooth Gardenia Shampoo, a veritable silk infusion of gentle botanical cleansers and calming extracts. Gardenia extract and soy protein gently nourish the hair cuticle so even unruly hair becomes beautifully sleek and polished but never flat. Destination smooth.

• For hair prone to frizz and flyaways
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

This says for frizz free... does it really help for frizz?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo So Smooth Gardenia!
Crawfordville, FL
I love the smell! Gardenia is such a flowery and clean smell, one that makes people sniff the air and say “Your hair smells so nice!” This shampoo battles the excess oil in my hair very nicely and makes it smooth and silky soft!
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Frizz / Normal, Straight, Thick
Swannanoa, NC
This is such a great product but I think the smell is great just it can dry up you hair a little and it kinda has no moisturizer but it’s great and it actually leaves your hair soft and it really smells good
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Hair Loss / Wavy, Curly, Kinky
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo So Smooth Gardenia uploaded by Miztle V.
This alba botanica its great, this shampoo cleans my hair leaving a delightful scent and soft. I have the big bottle i feel like i really loving my hair for using kind of organic natural ingredients.. I highly recommended. .
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Saunderstown, RI
I am really bad with dying and bleaching my hair, so I wanted a shampoo that wouldn't be harsh. This shampoo left my hair so soft and smelling AMAZING. A small amount was needed and it lathered up a lot, the bottle lasts quite a while. I will be purchasing this again.
Dark Brown / Damage, Frizz, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Queens
I really like this shampoo . I take that back, I love it. No build up and it really smoothes my coarse thick hair. The scent is beautiful. If you are a gardenia fan like me you’ll adore the scent. I will definitely buy it again!
Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Olympia, WA
Smells so divine, doesn’t strip your hair, but cleans everything out! My hair always feels so silky & nourished after using this. My mom & dad both like it, too, & we’re all a mix of sry & oily skin. Definitely recommend!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Frizz / Oily, Straight, Thick
I like this shampoo a lot. I give it four stars though because I like Alba's shampoo that comes in the purple bottle even better. Alba's coconut shampoo and conditioner are also great.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Thick
st. petersburg
This stuff smells AMAZING. Seriously my hair will smell so good for the whole day and it’s such a pretty scent. It cleans well lathers nicely and just smells so good. I always get compliments and tell people to go buy some!!
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Fine
When I started buying cruelty free products, I bought this one because it was one of the few cruelty free products they had at Target. I didn’t like it. It made my hair feel really dry.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Color Treated
I started using this product when I was first making the switch to natural hair and skin care. After a few weeks, I noticed my hair had begun to look shinier and felt a lot softer than before. The smell is pretty good and it doesn't leave your hair smelling too strong. Before I used to have to wash my hair just about every day but know, I can go 4-6 days between washes, without any dry shampoo. The bottle has lasted me a while as well and I highly recommend it.
Dark Brown / Dry Scalp, Dryness, Volume / Normal, Straight, Fine