Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Real Repair Cocoa Butter

For strong, healthy-looking hair, take a permanent vacation from the stripping chemicals and damaging sulfates in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this intense-repair shampoo, a renewing cleansing experience. Natural cocoa butter creates a protective barrier around the hair shaft to improve elasticity and minimize breakage. Aloe, macadamia oil and kelp nourish and restore vibrancy. Cleansed without depleting chemicals, hair gets its strength back. Time to butter up, beautiful! No damaging sulfates or harsh MEA, DEA or TEA.

• For dry, damaged, brittle hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium Suflate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Real Repair Cocoa Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Sherwood, OR
Smells AMAZING. Like I get out of the shower and my husband says “why do you smell so good” amazing. Helps your hair be clean, soft, and frizz free. Would recommend it also with the conditioner and your hair will be very happy.
Johnsburg, IL
This product definitely brought moisture to my hair which is normally quite dry. Compared to a normal drug store shampoo and conditioner it seals my cuticle and leaves a decent shine. Wouldn’t totally recommend for oily hair!
I tried this shampoo as I noticed it at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. It was ok as it smells good but it wasn't the right shampoo for my fine hair. After a shower and drying my hair it felt like the product was still in my hair and it would get greasy by end of day like I didn't wash it. It just wasn't the right shampoo for my hair type.
Powder Springs
I LOVE the alba shampoos!! They smell so amazing and provide many benefits for the hair. The shampoo lathers great and leaves the hair very smooth and silky. Also the product is very easy if colored or highlighted hair.
I love the smell of the product. I also love how soft it leave my hair. It is better for those with dry scalp since it helps repair and add moisture but it could also be used for an oily scalp
Sherman Oaks, CA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Real Repair Cocoa Butter uploaded by Suzanne L.
I recently tried this and the matching shampoo, as I love their skincare products. It's spendier than my usual, but it's supposed to be natural and I want to try more natural products. The smell is a little overpowering and it's really hard to get out of the container. However, I thought it did a good job on my very long, fine, dry hair, all things considered. However, given the price point I'm not sure if the switch will be permanent. Also, my husband washed his body with it and it gave him a rash, but my daughter and I were fine.
Excellent conditioner that smells like heaven! I love how thick and moisturizing this product is. It helped to repair my split ends and has made my hair thicker and healthier. Highly recommend.
This is the first Alba Botanica product that I've tried, and I absolutely fell in love with it! My hair is dry so usually I need to use an oil after getting out of the shower. But after using this, I did not need any oil or other products after showering! My hair was immidiately softer and smoothr with much less frizz, so there really was no need to tame it with additional oils. One of my favorite conditioners hands down.
I love this line of hair care! It makes my hair feel really soft and lovely, smells great and is from a brand I trust. I like that the conditioner isn't too heavy and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down at all. Also the brand is cruelty free which is a huge plus!
This conditioner is AMAZING! It smells so good, and gives great moister to my damaged ends. It is also cool that this product has good ingredients. I seriously recommend this product if you have damaged ends.