Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Real Repair Cocoa Butter uploaded by Guadalupe T.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Real Repair Cocoa Butter uploaded by Suzanne L.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

For strong, healthy-looking hair, take a permanent vacation from the stripping chemicals and damaging sulfates in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this intense-repair shampoo, a renewing cleansing experience. Natural cocoa butter creates a protective barrier around the hair shaft to improve elasticity and minimize breakage. Aloe, macadamia oil and kelp nourish and restore vibrancy. Cleansed without depleting chemicals, hair gets its strength back. Time to butter up, beautiful! No damaging sulfates or harsh MEA, DEA or TEA.

• For dry, damaged, brittle hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium Suflate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Vanessa |.
For the past two years, I have only used hot tools on my hair maybe three times! During my hair wellness journey, I’ve used Alba Botanica Real Repair Cocoa Butter and I can feel and see the difference! The Shampoo lathers and smells delicious! I would buy again and recommend!
Kaylee C.
Provo, UT
Smells AMAZING. Like I get out of the shower and my husband says “why do you smell so good” amazing. Helps your hair be clean, soft, and frizz free. Would recommend it also with the conditioner and your hair will be very happy.
Cherish T.
I love the smell of the product. I also love how soft it leave my hair. It is better for those with dry scalp since it helps repair and add moisture but it could also be used for an oily scalp
Guadalupe T.
This shampoo is pretty good, it has its pros and cons but I say it’s still pretty good. The smell is lovely bc it smells like chocolate and the lather is great bc I don’t mind a slight lather. But overall I think it’s good, might not work for everybody tho🤷‍♀️💙
Rachel S.
I tried this shampoo as I noticed it at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. It was ok as it smells good but it wasn't the right shampoo for my fine hair. After a shower and drying my hair it felt like the product was still in my hair and it would get greasy by end of day like I didn't wash it. It just wasn't the right shampoo for my hair type.
Autumn W.
Powder Springs
I LOVE the alba shampoos!! They smell so amazing and provide many benefits for the hair. The shampoo lathers great and leaves the hair very smooth and silky. Also the product is very easy if colored or highlighted hair.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This stuff smells so so good and leaves my hair feeling completely lovely. Make a my hair more shiney and soft! Doesn't have a bunch of harmful chemicals in it and is accessible since you can buy it at target. The only thing that keeps me from buying it often is the price.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Great for dry scalps and smells to die for! It’s a great thick moisturizing conditioner if you wanna feel something working into your scalp. I’ve seen a difference using this on my scalp. The dandruff is reduced a lot when using this conditioner
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Smells great and I’d imagine that this hair care would be great for someone who has thick hair or coarse hair or curly hair but it didn’t do anything for my thin hair other than weight it down
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I recently tried this and the matching shampoo, as I love their skincare products. It's spendier than my usual, but it's supposed to be natural and I want to try more natural products. The smell is a little overpowering and it's really hard to get out of the container. However, I thought it did a good job on my very long, fine, dry hair, all things considered. However, given the price point I'm not sure if the switch will be permanent. Also, my husband washed his body with it and it gave him a rash, but my daughter and I were fine.