Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Real Repair Cocoa Butter uploaded by Suzanne L.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

For strong, healthy-looking hair, take a permanent vacation from the stripping chemicals and damaging sulfates in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this intense-repair shampoo, a renewing cleansing experience. Natural cocoa butter creates a protective barrier around the hair shaft to improve elasticity and minimize breakage. Aloe, macadamia oil and kelp nourish and restore vibrancy. Cleansed without depleting chemicals, hair gets its strength back. Time to butter up, beautiful! No damaging sulfates or harsh MEA, DEA or TEA.

• For dry, damaged, brittle hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium Suflate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo as I noticed it at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. It was ok as it smells good but it wasn't the right shampoo for my fine hair. After a shower and drying my hair it felt like the product was still in my hair and it would get greasy by end of day like I didn't wash it. It just wasn't the right shampoo for my hair type.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely did not work as I expected sinse I love their skincare. Paired with the conditioner it actually made my hair rougher and dryer. Still love their skincare!
Autumn W.
Powder Springs
I LOVE the alba shampoos!! They smell so amazing and provide many benefits for the hair. The shampoo lathers great and leaves the hair very smooth and silky. Also the product is very easy if colored or highlighted hair.
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I recently tried this and the matching shampoo, as I love their skincare products. It's spendier than my usual, but it's supposed to be natural and I want to try more natural products. The smell is a little overpowering and it's really hard to get out of the container. However, I thought it did a good job on my very long, fine, dry hair, all things considered. However, given the price point I'm not sure if the switch will be permanent. Also, my husband washed his body with it and it gave him a rash, but my daughter and I were fine.
Lorelei K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line of hair care! It makes my hair feel really soft and lovely, smells great and is from a brand I trust. I like that the conditioner isn't too heavy and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down at all. Also the brand is cruelty free which is a huge plus!
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is AMAZING! It smells so good, and gives great moister to my damaged ends. It is also cool that this product has good ingredients. I seriously recommend this product if you have damaged ends.
Noemi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these! They gave shine & strength back to my hair. Ive been using these for about 4 years now and my hair has never looked this good. Leaves your really smooth as well.
Olivia R.
Their conditioners make my hair SOOO soft. They smell fantastic, and even have great ingredients!! Would repurchase and recommend for all hair types!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not the best but gets the job done. I've had better luck with Paul Mitchell for repair but this product is good and economical
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I saw when I used this my hair came out more shiny than ever before