BY ALBA BOTANICA

For glossy sheen, take a permanent vacation from the harsh, moisture-depleting sulfates and dulling salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this shine-inducing shampoo, a residue-lifting cleansing experience. Honeydew extract, awapuhi and pineapple nourish and revive hair for vibrant shine. Hydrolyzed protein binds the hair cuticle creating a smooth, reflective, glossy shine. Dull, lifeless hair is gently cleansed and revitalized. Aloha beautiful.

• for dull, lifeless hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates

• "Leaves my hair smelling amazing, soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "Very honey dew melon, which makes my hair smell fabulous all day!" in 1 review
Cherish T.
This smells sooo good. You get so much product for a rather low cost. It has a good lather and the scent is long lasting. I purchased this product as a suggestion from a friend and I suggest it
Bahar K.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I currently cannot get enough of this Alba Honeydew shampoo. It smells perfect. I love the way my hair feels after it dries. I, of course, use the conditioner of the same scent. Does wonders for my hair. Couldn’t be happier. I plan on using Alba from now on.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner! It feels super cleansing and smells amazing! I've skipped brushing my hair after washing it and I let it sit dry and absolutely no tangles!
Tara H.
This smells incredible and leaves hair very shiny. I originally got it at a hotel and then went on to consistently purchase it over the past ten years. I've tried other scents from the brand and they all smell great but this gives the glossiest hair. I will continue to purchase in the years to come. You can buy it online or at most health food stores. It is often on sale for $5-7 a bottle.
Devan L.
Groton, CT
I have super fine, damaged hair from dying it so much and it gets knotty really easily but not with this shampoo and conditioner combo. It stays soft and silky all day and I don’t end up with giant knots (more like dreadlocks) at the end of the day. This was a great find! And the smell is freaking amazing.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
I stumbled across this brand at the grocery store a few weeks ago. After smelling them, I knew I had to buy new shampoo! It took me a while to decide on what scent to pick out, but finally settled on the Honeydew. Every time I smell the bottle, I want to drink it. Leaves my hair smelling amazing, soft and shiny. I am officially in love with this shampoo!
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner!! Very honey dew melon, which makes my hair smell fabulous all day! Definitely makes my hair smoothr and manageable.
Tannith B.
Satellite Bch, FL
I love the way this smells. Its amazing. It makes my hair feel great too..really lush. I do dislike how hard it is to locate this brand around my area. But I can find it online easily
Autumn K.
I can't get enough of this shampoo, I'm utterly obsessed with the light fresh scent. I stand in the shower sniffing it. Only giving it a 4/5 because it doesn't lather too well.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!