Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Gloss Boss Honeydew

For glossy sheen, take a permanent vacation from the harsh, moisture-depleting sulfates and dulling salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this shine-inducing shampoo, a residue-lifting cleansing experience. Honeydew extract, awapuhi and pineapple nourish and revive hair for vibrant shine. Hydrolyzed protein binds the hair cuticle creating a smooth, reflective, glossy shine. Dull, lifeless hair is gently cleansed and revitalized. Aloha beautiful.

• for dull, lifeless hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Gloss Boss Honeydew!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Very honey dew melon, which makes my hair smell fabulous all day!” in 1 review
“Leaves my hair smelling amazing, soft and shiny.” in 1 review
Nanaimo
A nice gentle sulfate free shampoo! Doesn’t dry out my curls. Gives me a nice shine and smells delicious! Does it’s job of gently cleansing the hair. It doesn’t leave hair feeling squeaky and brittle like a lot of other shampoos do.
Biloxi, MS
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner! It feels super cleansing and smells amazing! I've skipped brushing my hair after washing it and I let it sit dry and absolutely no tangles!
Alfred, ON
Love the way this shampoo makes my hair look and feel. It is very thin, not like a typical shampoo. I would prefer if it was a little thicker. Other than that, amazing product! Smells amazing too.
This smells incredible and leaves hair very shiny. I originally got it at a hotel and then went on to consistently purchase it over the past ten years. I've tried other scents from the brand and they all smell great but this gives the glossiest hair. I will continue to purchase in the years to come. You can buy it online or at most health food stores. It is often on sale for $5-7 a bottle.
Greenwich, CT
For one thing, I knew dawn would not disappoint me. I have always used and loved the products of this brand and when I wanted to change the line I soon thought of it. The first reason I liked it was the result in the first wash. As soon as I washed I already felt a difference, my hair became more hydrated since I passed the shampoo, even most of the others drying the wires because of their cleaning agents. And that does not mean he does not clean well, quite the opposite. The shampoo has a flowing texture of white color, which causes enough income. It does not need a generous amount for it to do the effect it promises, only a reasonable amount, depending on the size of your hair!!
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I use this conditioner after using Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiara shampoo. The honeydew scent is light and leaves my hair smelling amazing it helps w my frizzy hair and locks in moisture. It’s a great vegan product for and affordable price. This product can me picked up a virtually any drugstore even TJ Maxx and Marshall’s
Winnipeg , MB
My go to shampoo! Love the scent and the clean feel it gives my hair. Is definitely comparable to other organic shampoos I’ve tried. The scent is long lasting, even with my thick hair. I purchase this brand now exclusively for shampoo and conditioner!
This smells sooo good. You get so much product for a rather low cost. It has a good lather and the scent is long lasting. I purchased this product as a suggestion from a friend and I suggest it
love this it’s so moisturizing on my hair and makes it super glossy! it has a great smell that is amazing and tropical. lathers quite well. i use the conditioner along with it. very satisfied. i got mine at loblaws.
Ames, IA
Purchased at: Target
I love how it works, but the smell is a bit overpowering for me. I will definitely buy this brand again, maybe in a different scent. It’s nice to have all natural ingredients and no sulfates. I really like this brand.