BY ALBA BOTANICA

For glossy sheen, take a permanent vacation from the harsh, moisture-depleting sulfates and dulling salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this shine-inducing shampoo, a residue-lifting cleansing experience. Honeydew extract, awapuhi and pineapple nourish and revive hair for vibrant shine. Hydrolyzed protein binds the hair cuticle creating a smooth, reflective, glossy shine. Dull, lifeless hair is gently cleansed and revitalized. Aloha beautiful.

• for dull, lifeless hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Gloss Boss Honeydew
  • "Very honey dew melon, which makes my hair smell fabulous all day!" in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair smelling amazing, soft and shiny." in 1 review
Tara H.
Tara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells incredible and leaves hair very shiny. I originally got it at a hotel and then went on to consistently purchase it over the past ten years. I've tried other scents from the brand and they all smell great but this gives the glossiest hair. I will continue to purchase in the years to come. You can buy it online or at most health food stores. It is often on sale for $5-7 a bottle.
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells sooo good!! Really a great shampoo and a little goes a long way with np harsh chemicals. Good buy
Joy S.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled across this brand at the grocery store a few weeks ago. After smelling them, I knew I had to buy new shampoo! It took me a while to decide on what scent to pick out, but finally settled on the Honeydew. Every time I smell the bottle, I want to drink it. Leaves my hair smelling amazing, soft and shiny. I am officially in love with this shampoo!
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
I love entire the Alba Line. Great natural products that smell amazing! I love the variety of products and scents.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
Alba products all smell so good and work wonderfully, I love the natural ingredients.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
I can't get enough of this shampoo, I'm utterly obsessed with the light fresh scent. I stand in the shower sniffing it. Only giving it a 4/5 because it doesn't lather too well.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner!! Very honey dew melon, which makes my hair smell fabulous all day! Definitely makes my hair smoothr and manageable.
Tannith B.
Tannith B.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the way this smells. Its amazing. It makes my hair feel great too..really lush. I do dislike how hard it is to locate this brand around my area. But I can find it online easily
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It adds a shine quality to my hair that I have never been able to achieve before and it lasts for multiple days. I recommend this to so many people and love that it is natural, smells amazing, and is affordable.