BY ALBA BOTANICA

For glossy sheen, take a permanent vacation from the harsh, moisture-depleting sulfates and dulling salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this shine-inducing shampoo, a residue-lifting cleansing experience. Honeydew extract, awapuhi and pineapple nourish and revive hair for vibrant shine. Hydrolyzed protein binds the hair cuticle creating a smooth, reflective, glossy shine. Dull, lifeless hair is gently cleansed and revitalized. Aloha beautiful.

• for dull, lifeless hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Gloss Boss Honeydew
  • "Very honey dew melon, which makes my hair smell fabulous all day!" in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair smelling amazing, soft and shiny." in 1 review
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner! It feels super cleansing and smells amazing! I've skipped brushing my hair after washing it and I let it sit dry and absolutely no tangles!
Tara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells incredible and leaves hair very shiny. I originally got it at a hotel and then went on to consistently purchase it over the past ten years. I've tried other scents from the brand and they all smell great but this gives the glossiest hair. I will continue to purchase in the years to come. You can buy it online or at most health food stores. It is often on sale for $5-7 a bottle.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing that you are a few years ago, I am a beautiful person who is the first to write about it and the
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells sooo good!! Really a great shampoo and a little goes a long way with np harsh chemicals. Good buy
Morgan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it works great, not to expensive. Amazing quality. My go to. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.
Mandy B.
I love entire the Alba Line. Great natural products that smell amazing! I love the variety of products and scents.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner!! Very honey dew melon, which makes my hair smell fabulous all day! Definitely makes my hair smoothr and manageable.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
Alba products all smell so good and work wonderfully, I love the natural ingredients.