Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk

For velvet soft hair, take a permanent vacation from the drying formaldehydes and damaging sulfates in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® Drink It Up Coconut Milk Shampoo, a cleansing treat for your thirsty tresses. High in fatty acids and protein, coconut milk seals in moisture to strengthen and reduce breakage. Aloe and calendula nourish and protect from daily stress. Dry hair is gently cleansed, renewed and parched no more.

• For dry, thirsty hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

DooEs it dry out hair?
How am I to expect the use of alba shampoo and conditioner to turn out. Lets say in general any hair type. I need help y'all! Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk
How is this product? How does it smell?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Duluth, MN
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Nikki L.
This is my first voxbox and boy was I excited! I love anything beauty, makeup, skincare, haircare, and of course food!! So i was very excited to receive shampoo and conditioner! It's great that this product is paraben free and so on but for me the shampoo doesnt suds up like normal ones do. I noticed I still had foundation in my hair after using these products. The coconut smell of them is great but definetly doesnt last like other ones do. I have to only give it 3 stars because it doesnt work as well as others do. I have been using this shampoo for over a week now and it's just not for me. I will continue testing it to give it a real chance. I do however like that it's a clean product that doesnt have additives though. The value of it is good and it's very inexpensive so that's a plus.
Raleigh, NC
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Jessica G.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Jessica G.
I have dry, thick, 2c hair. Therefore, I’m usually pretty nervous when it comes to shampoos. I’ll admit, there were some pros and cons to this product: Pros- I love that this is a cruelty free and natural product. It smelled like Pina colada but wasn’t overwhelming. The texture was easy to work with and the product is well priced. Cons- I felt as though the product was a little drying on my hair. If it wasn’t for the conditioner, I’m not sure that my hair would have came out as okay as it did. Worth mentioning: My partner had a great experience using this shampoo (and conditioner). He has thin, straight hair. So, I’d purchase for him! For me, I don’t think I would pick up this shampoo again. **I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.***
Marietta, GA
Unfortunately, probably one of my least favorite products. I purchased this from my local Marshalls out of curiosity. And I honestly did not like it at all. In my opinion, the smell was probably the worst part of this. It could possibly be due to an old or expired bottle, but I doubt it. The consistency of the mist was also very thick, which I had trouble trying to apply to my hair. This may not have worked for me, but if you’re willing to, you can try it out for yourself!
Bronx , NY
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Monica A.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Monica A.
I got these free products from Influenster!!!! The shampoo ofc smells amazing like the conditioner. The product doesn’t have much foaming which doesn’t bother me at all but it does effectively cleanse my scalp. It doesn’t leave a squeaky feeling which assures that my hair isn’t really stripped of its healthy oils...etc But in all honesty I do find my hair quite frizzy and a tad bit dry than it typically would with my other shampoo and conditioners. Also my waves aren’t as defined as they should be when I have a fresh wash. FYI I always air dry my hair and I have not yet combed it while it is dry in the photo I provide in this review. I will use a it a few more times to really see what it does to my hair....
Jamaica, NY
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by shahanur B.
I received this product in a voxbox and I’m totally in love with this shampoo now, this shampoo leaves my hair feeling very moisturized and hydrated which I love. In my opinion after using it for a few days I have seen a big change in hair and how it’s not as dry as it was before. The only thing I disliked about this product was its scent, I’m not too much of a big fan of how it smelled otherwise I loved it works very well!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I have tried countless natural shampoos and conditioners and this one has become my go to brand. The ingredients are mostly natural and the product actually works. The problem I've encountered with so many natural products is that it actually doesn't work very well (ie shampoo not foaming or conditioner not actually helping to detangle, etc) so I think there has to be a balance of good ingredients and product effectiveness.
Seattle, WA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Lucy W.
Finally got to try this from my complementary VoxBox! Very strong coconut scent out of the bottle. Label says good for dry hair and made with all vegetarian ingredients with no animal testing. But it has a pretty decent lather compared to other organic type shampoos I’ve tried. Feels a little strange at first on my hair (that goes for any time I switch to these organic/natural shampoos) so probably will take some time to get used to it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Chloe N.
The shampoo had a gel like consistency so it was a thicker gel shampoo clear and it seem to add a lot of volume to my hair but not a lot of moisture… But then the conditioner was a creamy white conditioner and I really liked it, it really seem to add a lot of moisture and made my hair feel soft and smooth. And the scent is really good, it smells like coconut/a beachy type sent. I received this product complementary from Influenster to try.
Philadelphia , PA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Rachel F.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Rachel F.
I wasn’t the biggest fan of this shampoo, but it may just not be for me. I usually use The texture wasn’t as thick as I’m used to, and it felt like it left my hair feeling dry/squeaky. My hair is curly so generally when it feels that way wet it means it ends up a bit more dull and lifeless. Great smell! Not the worst but wasn’t the best for me.
Manchester, NH
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Drink it up Coconut Milk uploaded by Pauline G.
I recieved this from influenster for testing puposes with no charge...Loved it!!! It was a little dry feeling after the shampoo was washed out but the conditioner had fixed that my hair looks so good my curls have no frizz and they are not weighed down. If you have kinky dry curls this is for you and it smells amazing. I will continue to use.