Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Colorific Plumeria

For truly terrific color week after week, take a permanent vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this color preserving shampoo with naturally gentle cleansers that kiss your hair clean without dulling your locks. Vitamin rich plumeria, pineapple, and papaya nourish over-processed or damaged hair cuticles. Your color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally soft and healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• for color treated hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Does it dry out the hair ? I feel like I can’t achieve a non-brassy colour without it trying out
Has any one used this shampoo, does it take much to lather, for waist length hair ,can you purchase from Walmart or Walgreens,costly ?
Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it but I'm worried it's going to make my hair kinda stringy because it's not volumizing or fine-hair-specific.
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Colorific Plumeria!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is incredible and it stays in your hair all day and into the next. It leaves my hair feeling clean. If you use dry shampoo you may need to repeat the lather, but I think it’s worth it. My hair has been so soft, shiny, and smelling good. I have fine bleached hair but a lot of it.
Phoenix , AZ
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Jazmine G.
Again, love the smell of the shampoo. It lingers and I like that when I walk past people I usually get compliments on how good it smells. My cons are the bottle is too small. Only got four days of use out of the bottle. I did notice when washing it left a dry feeling to my hair. But once conditioner was added it got semi smooth again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Verna R.
I love this shampoo it smells delicious, I will have to say a little goes a long way this shampoo is really thin so the first time I used it I got way too much. I thought it would not lather well but I was so wrong! I will definitely buy this again I love it!
Alexandria , VA
I think this shampoo smells yummy. I’ve always wanted to try Alba shampoo. I’ve been happy with their other products so I’m glad I got picked for this campaign. I’m not sure if I’ve seen a difference in the color in my hair. Maybe it’s better on freshly colored hair, or maybe I just look at myself every day and don’t notice.
Corp Christi, TX
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Melanie C.
This product is lightweight and contains a lot of product along with being super lathering with just the finest amount. The only thing I would fix about this product is the thickness but overall I’m highly satisfied since I do have color hair it has brightened it and left it feeling smooth after drying and not so dried out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It is a nice product, smells good and feels great when you use it, it is nice if you want to begin to use better shampoo for your hair. I have extremely processed hair so it is not best for me since my hair need a product that has more oils in it and is softer... still it is a nice product i just wouldn’t use it again (:
Reserve, LA
Having a good shampoo and conditioner for colored hair is the most important thing to have to keep your color vibrant. I got my hair died a red violet. 4v to be exact. and it is still very bright. its been about 3 weeks now. if course it will fade some but so far it has been the best. smells great also.
Bellingham, WA
VERY STRONG SCENT. Works fine enough, takes a lot to get a lather if that's what you like in a shampoo (which I do personally). Totally acceptable shampoo and it wasnt too hard on my color which is the point, but it's also not hydrating enough for the winter here. overall I prefer my usual Verb duo.
Springfield, OR
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Rachel W.
I am kind of on the fence with this as well. it did cleanse my hair and it lathered great but it was quite runny and the scent was bugging me. I'm really not a floral kind of girl. I do enjoy the fact that it is color safe though. overall it was an okay product but definitely keep in mind the scent if you are sensitive
Trail, BC
This shampoo smells so amazing! I love the results I get from using just a small amount. I don’t use conditioner and this doesn’t feel like it dries out my hair. However, if I’m washing my 3rd day hair or after a sweaty workout it doesn’t feel like it leaves my hair really clean and refreshed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...