BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a permanent vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this color preserving shampoo with naturally gentle cleansers that kiss your hair clean without dulling your locks. Vitamin rich plumeria, pineapple, and papaya nourish over-processed or damaged hair cuticles. Your color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally soft and healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• for color treated hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

• Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it bu...1 Answers
  • How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?2 Answers
  • Which products would you recommend from this brand? List ...1 Answers
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I love this shampoo!! You might need to use a bit more then normal, at least I do because I have long hair. But I highly recommend it!
Kaia R.
This shampoo has an amazing scent to it!!! Also leaves my hair and scalp feeling fresh and clean and hydrated which is what I love!
Devan L.
Groton, CT
I didn't notice anything special about this other than the smell. It smells FANTASTIC. Otherwise it's just like anything else.
Lauren E.
United States
Love love love this shampoo! I've been using it for over 2 years and don't think I'll ever switch. Love how natural it is!
member-6d9ac
I love the way this smells! It helps keep my colored, processed hair healthy and doesn’t ruin the color too quickly.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Amy W.
Love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel!! If you have long hair like me get the bigger bottle last longer!
Ashley M.
This smells great. It doesn't lather well for me but i still like it a lot and would buy again. Its affordable too
Mariah P.
Tempe, AZ
Great shampoo! I love the tropical smell! Great natural product that is gentle on hair. Can be used for kids too!
Danielle S.
Greenville, PA
Alba Botanica shampoo is fantastic. I used this right after I colored my hair and the color stayed very fresh.
Yi Nuo C.
How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it but I'm worried it's going to make my hair kinda stringy because it's not volumizing or fine-hair-specific.
Mee X.
Saint Paul, MN
Which products would you recommend from this brand? List them below.