BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a permanent vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this color preserving shampoo with naturally gentle cleansers that kiss your hair clean without dulling your locks. Vitamin rich plumeria, pineapple, and papaya nourish over-processed or damaged hair cuticles. Your color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally soft and healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• for color treated hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

• Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it bu...1 Answers
  • How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?2 Answers
  • Which products would you recommend from this brand? List ...1 Answers
Sarah C.
I've only used this product a couple times but I really like it. My hair felt very clean and not oily or heavy. The smell was amazing and left my dry hair with a great texture.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo is not bad, is gentle, but i don't like the smell, i bought it to try it but there are other brands whit better prices than this one. I won't buy it again.
Katie G.
I use this on my daughters hair. Love all the ingredients and how gentle it is on her hair and the smell of this shampoo is out of this world. I buy this regularly!
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA
Love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair very soft and smooth and I don't feel like I have put too much chemicals in my hair. Love the Alba botanic line!
Felicia F.
Newport News, VA
I recommend this product to anyone who loves the fruity scent it works well if you have long or thick hair you may need to use more but it's worth every penny
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Plumeria is one of my favorite scents! This was a great shampoo as well because it left my hair feeling clean but not stripped of all my natural oils.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
We ordered for our new home for then we got there and will always have it now. The smell is awesome, no chemicals and hair is beautiful after.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
This shampoo smells so good and leaves my hair feeling fresh! I like it because it's not too harsh and isn't so greasy like some other shampoos
Kelli K.
Newnan, GA
I have very curly hair and this product really brought out my frizz.. I like the smell, but I can not honestly say it helped my colored hair.
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Yi Nuo C.
How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it but I'm worried it's going to make my hair kinda stringy because it's not volumizing or fine-hair-specific.
Mee X.
Saint Paul, MN
Which products would you recommend from this brand? List them below.