BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a permanent vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this color preserving shampoo with naturally gentle cleansers that kiss your hair clean without dulling your locks. Vitamin rich plumeria, pineapple, and papaya nourish over-processed or damaged hair cuticles. Your color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally soft and healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• for color treated hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

• Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it bu...1 Answers
  • How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?2 Answers
  • Which products would you recommend from this brand? List ...1 Answers
Alexis W.
I actually really like this. The mango is my favorite followed by the coconut one. I use only natural products on my hair. I would have given this 5 stars if I hadn't found my most recent which I am in love with. Broo craft beer brand is now my all time favorite but this is my second. Great choice.
Amanda E.
I tried this brand fro the first time. This shampoo has a nice smell to it. It seems to be okay... but the shampoo itself seems to be too liquidy/ watery. I don't know if i would purchase this again.
Christina C.
Love this natural hair product. It smells good and does not leave your hair feeling heavy. It does not lather like your cheap chemical laden shampoos because it missing those nasty ingreidents. I will trade less lather to keep those chemicals off my head. The price is good too
ishira a.
It smells very good my hair is looking great after every use. There are many good ones but this one is better. It is long lasting and beautiful package. It is smooth and easy to apply in your hair. I was very satisfied with this products. Definitely approved by me.
Skylar S.
La Crosse
Oh baby the smell of this shampoo is so good. I love how clean it get's my hair without feeling weighed down like other products. I bought this at Walgreens for $7. It works very well, my hair feels bouncy, fresh and clean.
Svetlana S.
Hawaii
I can't explain how much I love the smell. I use this everyday. I have a kinda oily scalp and it helps for me. It moves around really nice. I love how it is organic and it really makes my hair smell nice. I would buy this 100 more times and I'm not exaggerating!!
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
I have been using this product for a while now and I'm very happy with it. I love how gentile it is and it smells nice. I have always trusted this brand and recommend to anyone.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I wish I could buy this all the time! It's a little on the spendy side but it's worth it. It worked so great foe my hair. Didn't bring my oil out, and didn't make my hair more frizzy like most shampoos do. It smells AMAZING!!
angie s.
A very nice product works great. leaves your hair nice, soft, and without that waxy buildup some other shampoos give your hair. Nice light tropical scent as well. would definitely try this product again!
Gina s.
Lake Station, IN
I absolutely love this shampoo! Aside from the amazing smell of plumeria, this shampoo keeps my hair soft and vibrant! (Which can be difficult with purple hair). I also love that it is paraben and sulfate free.
Yi Nuo C.
How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it but I'm worried it's going to make my hair kinda stringy because it's not volumizing or fine-hair-specific.
Mee X.
Saint Paul, MN
Which products would you recommend from this brand? List them below.