BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a permanent vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this color preserving shampoo with naturally gentle cleansers that kiss your hair clean without dulling your locks. Vitamin rich plumeria, pineapple, and papaya nourish over-processed or damaged hair cuticles. Your color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally soft and healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• for color treated hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

• Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it bu...1 Answers
  • How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?2 Answers
  • Which products would you recommend from this brand? List ...1 Answers
Idil O.
Boston, MA
I love the smell of this shampoo but unfortunately it did not do a great job cleaning my hair. I don't know if my hair just got used to it or if I got a bad batch but my scalp always felt oily so I switched to Acure and no longer have that problem. Will not be purchasing again unfortunately.
Tamara K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Just as others have said, this smells amazing! I'm obsessed with this smell! It makes my hair feel very clean without stripping it of essential oils. It doesn't dry my hair and keeps the color vibrant and beautiful no matter what. Would highly recommend :)
Guadalupe T.
I mean it does what it says it does. It cleans and is less bad for your hair compared to other shampoos. It smells good tho but I prefer other types of shampoos.
Sandra W.
Love the scent. I color my hair at home so I was looking for a good shampoo that wasn't too pricey. This one cleaned my hair and scalp without stripping the color. I will probably use it again when I need to buy more shampoo.
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I really like the shampoo I love the way it smells makes my hair really soft and my curls look amazing after using it  lathers very well.  Easy to rinse out your hair its long-lasting
Becki G.
This company puts on a natural organic front, but it has SLS in it which is a very harmful ingredient. I can’t In good conscience use their products until they remove this ingredient.
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
This is by far the BEST color protecting shampoo I have ever used. I used to spend a fortune on Pureology, but I'll never waste money on it again after trying this stuff out. I wanted to find a cheaper option to Pureology, and I have to say I was not disappointed. This shampoo has done a better job of preserving my color than any other color safe shampoo I have tried, and I have tried many. My dark color hasn't faded at all like I usually does. This also doesn't dry my hair, leaves it feeling very clean, and smells delicious.
Sarah S.
Tucson, AZ
When I first decided to try this shampoo I was sceptical about how it would work for my hair. I have very fine hair that gets weighted down easily. This not only protected my color but gave me some volume. The smell is great and not over powering to my allergies. This is my new all time favorite product and I'll be repurchaseing again and again.
Kimberly G.
I highly recommend this shampoo. It's very gentle on your hair and leaves your hair feeling amazing. Other shampoos made my hair feel coarse and this didn't do that at all. It helped my hair grow and made it just feel healthy all around. I was completely satisfied.
Madeline C.
Far Hills, NJ
My hair is naturally curly, so finding a great shampoo that was sulfate free and color-preserving was always a challenge for me. I LOVE this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, not to mention it smells incredible! Pair this with the conditioner and you'll never use anything else!
Yi Nuo C.
How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it but I'm worried it's going to make my hair kinda stringy because it's not volumizing or fine-hair-specific.
Mee X.
Saint Paul, MN
Which products would you recommend from this brand? List them below.