BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a permanent vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover this color preserving shampoo with naturally gentle cleansers that kiss your hair clean without dulling your locks. Vitamin rich plumeria, pineapple, and papaya nourish over-processed or damaged hair cuticles. Your color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally soft and healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• for color treated hair
  • pH balanced
  • no harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

• Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it bu...1 Answers
  • How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?2 Answers
  • Which products would you recommend from this brand? List ...1 Answers
Asia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have tried so many shampoos and when I was working for my old airline a passenger gave me this after we were talking about hair products and this has been by far the best shampoo I've ever used. Have to use quite a bit to have it really lather up but it leaves my hair so soft and I have blonde highlights/lowlights and it makes the color so bright after I wash and straighten my hair everyone always thinks I've gone and dyed my hair again when I haven't it's the shampoo that makes it look so good AND when I straighten my hair it helps it get extremely straight unlike when I use any other shampoo and conditioner my hair is still a bit poofy
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I love Alba and this one seriously smells amazing! It was gentle enough for my colored hair without compromising the ability to clean my hair and scalp. It’s also available in most stores near me so I’ll always be able to pick up a bottle.
heather s.
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks and it's awesome! My hair is a couple of different bright colors, and it has helped to clean my hair thoroughly, while holding my color on place. And its sulfate and paraben free!
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
I originally purchased this shampoo and conditioner at Marshall’s and was so happy with the effect! I was pleasantly surprised with how light and cleansing this product is. I also was impressed with how moisturizing it is for being all natural. Sometimes I’m a bit skeptical of how effective all-natural products are.. but this worked really well for me. The all natural, light shampoos and conditioner help add moisturize and body to my curly hair.
Tiffany W.
Ocala
Very good product love the scent and formulation, makes your hair feel very clean not oily. A fair price and easily accessible I have tried other products from this brand and they have all been great so far. I was very satisfied with this product and would repurchase.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
Smells delicious, cleans your hair without leaving any gross oily or waxy residue, & smells wonderful! It lathers just right, not excessively or too little to tell if it’s even there or not. I love this brand!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Luisiana F.
Richmond, VA
Everyone asks me about my hair. I don’t like to use many things, in fact this is my natural color. Now I totally agree that natural things have a better effect when applied. I’m in love with this product and will continue buying it. The best thing is that all its ingredients are vegetarian and their bottles are made with recyclable material. Is not it great? Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific PlumeriaAlba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I purchased this shampoo and the matching conditioner when I previously colored my hair. I was used to color protecting shampoos stripping my hair of color despite their claims. I've been highly impressed with this color protection shampoo. It also smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft! It's pricey but definitely worth the money!
Abby B.
Recently started using the shampoo and conditioner by Alba and love them! I was searching for an all natural product that was still high quality and was safe for my color treated hair, and this one checks all of those boxes. it smells great and leaves my hair super soft and volumized! I will definitely be continuing to use both the shampoo and conditioner.
Yi Nuo C.
How effective is this shampoo at treating dandruff?
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Is this good for fine, color treated hair? Just got it but I'm worried it's going to make my hair kinda stringy because it's not volumizing or fine-hair-specific.
Mee X.
Saint Paul, MN
Which products would you recommend from this brand? List them below.