BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me ...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be c...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Albina M.
Federal Way, WA
This shampoo has an awesome scent, I loved it every time I washed my hair! But, it didn't do the best things for me. My hair became pretty flat and greased easily. I thought maybe it was just getting used to the shampoo, but after a month and a half, it was still the same. It is affordable and organic so I think I'll try it again after my current shampoo runs out.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
This is one of the few shampoos that isn't harsh on my hair. My hair falls out due to lupus and stress and with this shampoo I noticed my hair has less fall out. And they use no sulfate.
Bailey M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Purchased this at TJ Maxx, I was super excited to use it but was disappointed after the first few uses! It made my hair close to my scalp this kind of greasy texture that I did not like! I felt like it weighted down my hair a lot. I would not recommend it.
Dera E.
I love this shampoo! It has more natural ingredients than your typical shampoo, so it makes my hair feel healthy and amazing! The scent is amazing! I love anything tropical scented!:) It is a little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for!
Destiny R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love that this product is all natural. The mango smell is wonderful, but the scent doesn't last at all. I have very fine hair, and this product doesn't weigh it down like others I've tried. Overall good product for the price.
Manda K.
I'm not a huge fan of this shampoo. I like that I don't have to worry about the ingredients, but there no lathering agent, so it's difficult to use. it also strips my hair more than I like, so this isn't the shampoo for me.
Ryoko M.
I love the smell of this shampoo (and all the others in this series)! My hair washes up really nicely with this shampoo, even though the ingredients are natural. It doesn't give my hair the dry brittle texture that some other natural shampoos have.
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
I had a small bit of a reaction to some hair dye when I got highlights . Nothing helped it so I took tried more natural shampoos out . This product helped heal my scalp reaction very well .
Ashley M.
I shampoo my hair about 2-3 times a week. I like this product but have very long hair so I have to use a lot of it.. it doesn't lather up well for me but I love the smell
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
It's not a life changing shampoo, however, it smells amazing! It's on the pricier side for a shampoo, and I plan on finishing it up. Not sure if I would repurchase, but so far, I am happy.
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La junta, CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.