BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me and my d...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful o...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm supe...4 Answers
Megan O.
Davenport, IA
Has a really nice smell. Shampoo drys your hair out a bit and doesn't do much for building body. The packaging is nice and draws in your attention but the product itself is nothing to rave about. I much rather prefer Avalon organic shampoos and conditioners
Hafsa K.
I really love the smell of this shampoo so that was the main reason I bought it but, if you're actually looking for more volume in your hair, I wouldn't recommend it because it does leave your hair kind of flat, but really silky. I don't know if I'll ever purchase it again because I usually have to shampoo 2-3 times just to have it lather and the bottle hasn't lasted me that long.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VA
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. I live in an area with extremely hard water, and I have fine hair. This is the first shampoo/conditioner combo I've found that doesn't leave my hair either dry or limp and heavy-looking. I love that it's sulfate-free, since sulfate aggravate my perioral dermatitis. I'm a huge fan of this shampoo!
Holly R.
This stuff is AMAZING! It smells fantastic too. It's a great daily shampoo. I have naturally oily hair though, so I only use it every couple days. Otherwise I get oil build up. That's just me though. It doesn't contain a harsh lathering agent, but it suds up nicely still. I add a bit of baking soda to mine for a scrub every once in a while.
Micki P.
Most natural shampoos avoid SLS. if you don't know what it is i suggest googleing it. but SLS is the sudsing agent used in most shampoos but it is also not very good for the hair. this shampoo will not lather up. it may create a little bit of suds but it does clean the hair and leaves is shiny and soft. Not to mention the amazing smell.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Huge fan of the Alba brand and this shampoo in particular. It smells great and works really well to add moisture to the hair. The packaging is appealing. You can get this product at Target. The only part for me that's a little less appealing is the price point.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
I bought this product to try it out since it is all natural and has no salt or chemicals. But I'm pretty disappointed. It smells really good but I didn't like how this feels on my hair. You have to really use a lot of product to be able to feel like it is cleaning. Not what I expected!
Rachel B.
Palm Springs, CA
I'm a curly girl and I love using this shampoo on the days where a need a was but not something that will dry and strip my hair. Because it's sulfate free, it keeps your hair really moisturized!
Albina M.
Federal Way, WA
This shampoo has an awesome scent, I loved it every time I washed my hair! But, it didn't do the best things for me. My hair became pretty flat and greased easily. I thought maybe it was just getting used to the shampoo, but after a month and a half, it was still the same. It is affordable and organic so I think I'll try it again after my current shampoo runs out.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
This is one of the few shampoos that isn't harsh on my hair. My hair falls out due to lupus and stress and with this shampoo I noticed my hair has less fall out. And they use no sulfate.
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La Junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.