BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me ...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be c...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but ...4 Answers
Amanda S.
I like to go for organic hair-care products, when I use them at all, and was excited to try out this new brand. However, unfortunately, I am not a fan. I have very long hair and this shampoo doesn't lather at all-- if I wanted an all-over coating I would have to use three palmfuls of this stuff. Smells good, but not worth it, especially since it costs more than a drugstore brand anyway.
Lori S.
I bought this shampoo because the mango scent is the best smelling shampoo I have ever found. It doesn't lather very well, which is supposed to be good for my thin hair. Howevee, because it doesn't lather well, I have to use more shampoo than normal. It seems to work just fine on my natural hair, I don't know how it would be for colored hair. I do wish the smell stayed in my hair. Even when used along with the mango conditioner, it doesn't leave any trace of the scent in my hair.
Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
Only getting stars because of the smell and the lightness doesn't cause murine hair to droop or feel heavy with product. Don't like it because it gives me horrible terrible very bad dandruff.i tried using for a week and It just kept Getting worse. I really love all the face washes and masks so I thought why not try the shampoo to only come to find out my scalp hated it:(
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I was so excited to try this, but I cannot say I am too fond of it. On one hand, it smells awesome. However, as a shampoo I don't like it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't get all soapy in my hair, the good mango smell does not last, and I have noticed it leaving my hair feeling greasy after only just one day.
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
I don't know about this stuff yet. It feels like I have to use a lot of product to cover my (long) hair. Or maybe I'm just used to the creamy, lathering kind? Either way, I don't really see any improvement with my hair being more body-ful. Is that a word? The scent isn't overpowering, in fact, it's a littler underwhelming. I'd say the only thing I really liked about this shampoo is that it doesn't contain any harmful chemicals.
Sarah T.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and silky! I purchased this on a whim, and I absolutely love it. I also purchased the matching conditioner to use after the shampoo, and I have definitely enjoyed both products. I would love to try additional Alba Hawaiian products in the future!
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell of this product is wonderful and make my hair feel really healthy. However, it takes a lot of shampoo to cover all of my hair and sometime I feel like it leaves part of my hair really greasy. I recommend this product but be prepared to spend a lot of time rinsing your hair out.
Delphy M.
Cincinnati, OH
As a natural Shampoo this is number one for me. I love the advent and the way it makes my scalp feel refreshed after a shower no matter how dirty I felt beforehand. The only thing is I wish it would lather better. I end up using too much because a dollop doesn't reach all of my hair.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love love LOVE this product. It smells great, I love the ingredients, it leaves my hair feeling absolutely healthy, bright, full, and so luscious. I currently have it stored under my sink for when I leave on vacation shortly so I have it when I leave. I highly recommend this product.
Amber A.
Odessa , TX
I purchased this a while ago and I really liked it. The smell smelt really good and left my hair smelling amazing for a good amount of time. I did notice it dried my hair out a little bit. Nothing too bad but definitely have to watch out for that if your hair is already dry.
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.

Walmart