BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me ...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be c...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but ...4 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Chris B.
This is a fantastic product.  I have purchased it several times.  The mango scent is absolutely delicious. It's not too overwhelming and leaves your hair smelling divine!  It lathers well and washes clean.  I really enjoyed this product and will continue to purchase it!
Tara M.
I purchased this this week. Lovely fragrance. Almost a revitalizing scent. It does not lather as much as some shampoos. However, this one doesn't require a lot of the product to get your hair clean.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
Smells amazing! It does not dry out my color treated hair. It makes my hair feel smooth and looks shiny after using. I also like that the company is focused on using natural ingredients.
Amber N.
CAMBRIDGE
Love this shampoo! It gives my hair great lift without making it dry, crunchy or fall out. An added bonus is how delightful the scent is. Can we say tropical oasis?  The conditioner is just as amazing. Im truly hooked on this good for you brand!
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Not the highest quality hair shampoo but for a natural hair care product it is one of my favorites. I used to use this in high school and recently came back to it because if the low price and to try it again, and I'm certainly not disappointed buy the results. I've used this shampoo without the conditioner for about three weeks and I've found that my hair has felt nourished and hydrated without the extra help of conditioner. I am definitely looking to re-purchase it.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
The smell is great! I bought it because I like many of this brand's skin care products, and I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx. I was not impressed and actually returned the product. I felt that I was using double or triple the amount that I would normally use because it doesn't suds up, and I felt that my hair felt greasier than normal. I have a hard time finding shampoos, but I think if it lathered more I would've liked it better.
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
This shampoo smells great and ta reasonably affordable. I have super thick, curly hair and it gives me INSANE volume. The only complaint I have is that when I use this, my hair feels like it's screaming for some moisture and my scalp gets super dry. I would definitely recommend this for oily hair because it does wonders on my husband. But other than that, be careful or at least use a ton of conditioner. Even still, id probably repurchase.
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
This shampoo smells delicious. smells like u just soaked in mango and other hawaiian extracts. and ur hair feels so soft and makes u wish u had a body wash with the same smell..guess what? they do. so many scents, plumeria, mai tai,.lava flow nothing ever smells.or feels chemically induced. LOVE IT. SO MANY OPTIONS ON AMAZON
Morgan B.
My mom uses this and I use when I go to her house! We love it! Recommend to others! Hope you enjoy as much as we do! We both have very dry hair and it is amazing!
Amanda S.
I like to go for organic hair-care products, when I use them at all, and was excited to try out this new brand. However, unfortunately, I am not a fan. I have very long hair and this shampoo doesn't lather at all-- if I wanted an all-over coating I would have to use three palmfuls of this stuff. Smells good, but not worth it, especially since it costs more than a drugstore brand anyway.
Deanna G.
Painesville, OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La junta, CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.