BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me and my d...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful o...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm supe...4 Answers
Nani L.
I love this product! It smells amazing and it leaves my hair super soft. It isn't greasy or extremely drying and doesn't make my scalp flake. It is better than the old shampoo I was using and I'm definitely going to buy more and of different varieties once I run out.
Tybee R.
Chattanooga, TN
Being someone who is conscious on what I put on my body I'm so glad to find this brand! It smells amazing and it's a very good price compared to other natural shampoos. I have very dry hair and it makes my hair so soft . I have repurchased this countless of times !
Emily S.
Keller, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The smell is amazing! I was in my local CVS looking for a new product to try. I stumbled upon Alba and opened  the cap to give it a smell. I was surprised with how yummy it smelled. I bought the shampoo and conditioner and used it last night. Today my hair not only smells great, but it is extremely soft and has shine. Im loving this product!
Shayla S.
Abita Springs, LA
I bought this because it's cheap and buy one get one free at Walgreens. It smells wonderful and it leaves my hair looking very nice. However, the shampoo is super liquidy and it doesn't lather very well so you have to use a lot. The conditioner is super thick and hard to get out, but leaves my hair super smooth. Overall it's an average shampoo/conditioner.
Ari A.
Seattle, WA
Not my favorite shamboo. Smells nice but my hair didn't enjoy the shampoo. I think this is best for dry heads. It lathers well and rinses out easily. The scent is definitely lasting but some people might hate that. Eh. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Stephanie Z.
This product is alright. It made my hair heavy and did not really lessen the greasiness in my hair (I have hair that produces a lot of oil). It smelled great, but did not work to my expectations for my hair type. I would only recommend to those who are not prone to severely greasy hair.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
I truly love any product that does not test on animals and Alba is a great brand for that but please please please make a shampoo that doesnt make my hair feel so hard and knotty. I have thin hair and my hair is very easy to maintain and does not take alot to leave it free of knots I find that Alba shampoo/conditioner always leave my hair feeling blah. But I do always go back because I respect this brand for not testing on animals and they are always at my local grocery store
Wonderful sweet smelling, lathering shampoo. I don't always like a sweet head, but when I'm in the mood, this alba shampoo along with conditioner is a great pick me up. While I love the scents, and return to this brand from time to time, it's just not as high performing long term as I like. I have a sensitive scalp, long hair on the thinner side, silky/straight-ish strands.
Aspen B.
Philadelphia
Love love love the smell! Decently priced. Left my hair feeling clean but not stripped of oils. Lathers nicely, and left my hair feeling soft and smelled so nice. Can't really compare it to anything else, but I was definitely satisfied with it and would buy it again.
Katerina D.
East Setauket, NY
I love this product! I always use all Alba Botanicals products. It makes my hair feeling silky and smooth. It smells great too and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend using this product if you want great hair!
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La Junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.