BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me and my d...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful o...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm supe...4 Answers
Erica K.
This one works!
I am Polish, Ecuadorian and spaniard, my hair was very curly and thick during my childhood. For the last 3 years my hair has been thinning and lost all of its bounce (due to me going from black to blonde hair and constant straightening) but with this shampoo, i am able to towel dry and go!
The photo posted is of myself with no other products in my hair, maybe 3rd wash since purchasing the product. My curls are starting to reform, i cant wait to see what my hair will look like in a month.
Tarrah T.
Sierra vista az
So I recently picked up with shampoo at Marshals and the first thing that I liked about it was that it smells amazing and it makes my hair smell so yummy all day long. I definitely notice a different in texture after the first time I used it. My hair was soft and had more volume than normal. I did notice that my hair felt like it weighted more. I don't know if it was because it was more moisturized or if it was weighting it down. The longer I used it I could definitely tell that my hair was a lot less brittle. Would definitely recommend.
amreen s.
Rego Park, NY
this shampoo smells very good it takes out all of the excess oils in my hair .the shampoo creates a small lather.This shampoo is best for dry to normal scalp. it targets  the dulling and grime in the hair this was an okay shampoo it was overall satisfied
Vion C.
Lithonia, GA
I did not like this shampoo whatsoever it smelled amazing but it over dried my hair out it did not feel good when I was washing it or after I was washing it I would not purchase this again even though it smelled good it made my hair feel right and brittle and just awful. I would not recommend this product for anybody unless you have extremely oily greaseball scalp but even then I just feel like it dries they hair out so no no one will like you I would not repurchase recommend her think twice about buying this product
Debra v.
The best part of this shampoo is the smell! It is absolutely delicious! Unfortunately smell isn't what makes a good shampoo. I find that this shampoo dries my hair out a ton. It just kills the ends and my hair gets super frizzy and split ends. My scalp gets itchy after I use it also. #contest
Jackie B.
I love this shampoo. I often find it at T.J.Maxx reasonably priced. It doesn't Suds up like shampoo you get at the supermarket. And the smell is amazing it literally smells like Hawaii. I spent three weeks in Hawaii and it literally reminds me of being there every time I wash my hair. It smells great. It works great. I can find it reasonably priced. I love it.
Zarah K.
Carnation , WA
I actually really liked this shampoo. First off: it smells amazing and your hair smells like mangos afterwards. I generally have oilier hair than most people so I really liked how it didn't leave my hair oily etc. I would recommend this product to people with thicker hair.
Laura A.
West Newton, MA
I may be a little bias because I am really not a fan of moisturizing shampoos at all. I always find they leave my hair a bit sticky and leave behind a residue, so I tend to steer clear. I tried a sample of this one and it was okay. I loved the smell and ingredients but it didn't do much for me.
Kayla K.
California
Smells good but made my hair a bit sticky, stickiness went away after it was brushed but it was inconvenient having to wait to do hair styles, I would recommend it to people with thinner hair rather than thick because the lather was quite weak. Wouldn't buy again but I enjoy their other products.
Jackeline P.
I love this shampoo! The smell is amazing and it's organic as well so that's a plus for me it's a bit in the expensive side but the ingredients are awesome ! I really like this shampoo. I highly recommend it as well. I think it really does help with dry hair
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La Junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.