BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me ...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be c...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but ...4 Answers
Amanda M.
Merseyside, Merseyside
I tried this but didn't really find it anything to shout home about. To me it doesn't stand out to any other shampoos. It did leave hair smelling good. But I didn't get that squeaky clean feel
Jessica T.
For the price, I did not think this product worked better than a $2-3 bottle of shampoo. I needed to use a conditioner in order to be able to work with my hair after the shampoo stripping it. Love the smell though!
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
I have very sensitive skin and I don't react to this shampoo at all. It smells amazing, it takes a bit to get used to because it doesn't "suds up" like a lot of major brands but it cleans just as well if not better in my opinion.
Julia E.
Loved this shampoo! It had an amazing scent!! It was great for my hair and I only shampoo once a week. It lathers well and gets soapy quickly. Great for a normal type of scalp. I would buy again.
Nahoko A.
I have thin straight hair needs some volume and strength. This shampoo solves both of them! After using this, my hair get lively and shiny.
Allison D.
I like this shampoo as one of my more natural shampoos, since there are no sulfates and I think no parabens. I like the tropical scents.
Sarah C.
Chatham , ON
Smells amazing and my hair is soooooo shiny! Plus, its organic which I love! Definitely would repurchase in the future!
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Honestly bought this because of the smell... Yum. Pretty good product but I tend to go for my salon products instead
Jihane ūüĆł.
Beni saf
I love it so much when i do my hair with it i have a smot hair prfect for every day having a nice hair i love it...
Leigh M.
Loved the scent of this one it worked well on my hair but the conditioner wasn’t amazing
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La Junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.