BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me ...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be c...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but ...4 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Fernanda B.
Seattle
Very good. I bought one and definitely i loved. Pretty good and the size is excellent. You have try. I hope you like.
Courtney F.
Tried this a long time ago. Smelled amazing. Don't remember the results as a teen but I wouldn't mind trying again
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The old pond and the rest of the most important part in a couple days, so I can see the full version. if I had
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Miztle V.
I love the smell like beach...coconut,mango,and the breeze and sand...
I have good comments on this brand.
Victoria r.
smells wonderful and leaves my hair with a lovely scent i love all of there products such a good investment
Luna M.
chicago
smells good and is reasonably priced. Makes my hair nice and soft and I appreciate the organic chemistry
Autumn G.
Duluth
Honestly my favorite product by far, I love this brand. They have such good quality and are so reliable.
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Amazing i really like it ! It helped my skin a lot and these masks are amazing ! Great quality
Mara D.
Deixou meu cabelo hidratado na raiz e ressecou um pouco nas pontas,mas o cheiro é maravilhoso!
Deanna G.
Painesville, OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La junta, CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.