Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Body Builder Mango

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Is this shampoo good for normal to oily hair?
I love Alba Botanica’s fave moisturizer, I’m wondering if their shampoo and conditioner works for curly natural hair like mine?
Does anyone feel like they have to wash there hair more often with this shampoo?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Body Builder Mango!
How would you rate this product?
I love this shampoo, mainly for the scent. It’s a little annoying that it doesn’t sud, because then I feel like it’s not working through my hair like it should be. But that doesn’t affect me too much, because I know suds don’t determine how well your hair is being washed. Besides my hair always feels very clean afterward.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this shampoo when in search of a cleaner and nontoxic product. Smellw nice and works well, but still has the toxic added fragrances I was trying to stay away from. :( Lesson learned? Vegan-certified doesn't mean nontoxic. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Body Builder Mango Alba Botanica
Tarawa Ter, NC
I love this shampoo, and this scent makes it 10x better. We use many products from Alba in the mango scent, and it’s our favorite. The shampoo doesn’t strip your hair, making it feel dry and crunchy. Paired with the matching conditioner, it works wonders and feels so smooth!
Lumberton, TX
Amazing smell leaves your hair feeling beautiful and light. Hydrated scalp nourished hair amazing end result and feel plus all vegan ingredients. Has a nice larger very very happy with it all fantastic brand with fantastic products
This is the perfect shampoo! If you are looking for a great price and high quality product that keeps your hair squeaky clean and hydrated look no further. 10/10 from me! The scent is lovely! This shampoo never disappoints!
Bethlehem, PA
Absolutely amazing! My hair felt light and keeps my color! I typically wash my hair once a day as well, and it never made my hair dry. I think it would be best for a dry scalp. I use this one everyday, 10/10 recommend.
Dallas, TX
Honestly loved how thick and moisturizing this was for my hair. Even though it is a shampoo it got my hair clean and moisturized it. Did not leave it feeling producty later on and I appreciated the subtle smell.
This is by far my favorite shampoo! It makes my hair so soft. It smells AMAZING! My whole house smells great after showering. I highly recommendZ. It is a great value for a high quality product. It is good for your hair without the harsh chemicals.
Boyd, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this and I have really dry and oily hair. This shampoo and conditioner set helped my hair. If you have frizzy thick and curly hair this will help and it will maintain its shape and it’s volume. I highly recommend using the set (shampoo and conditioner) together. I am very satisfied.
This is an excellent natural shampoo. It has a fresh mango fragrance and is a refreshing shampoo. It does seem to do a great job adding body to my fine hair. It also cleans well and lasts for longer than other natural shampoos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...