BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me and my d...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful o...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm supe...4 Answers
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Body Builder Mango smells nice at first, but the scent does not remain in my hair. I also don’t notice a difference in body when compared to other shampoos I have used. I wouldn’t repurchase it.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I can’t give this a full 5 stars only because it’s doesn’t clear out all of the dirt & sebum as well as my other shampoo. I do love the scent though, & use the conditioner every day! Best tropical, luscious scent you can find in a shampoo.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I love the smell of this shampoo. I've used it once before but would go to use it again, just because I love mango flavors and scents. It cleaned my hair quite well also
Ana B.
Provo, UT
I like this first off because it doesn’t have so many chemicals in the shampoo. I like it because it smells great and that a must for me. Very tropical and I feel good using this shampoo rather putting more chemicals on my hair. Definitely like this brand I use more of there stuff.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Jamie R.
Davison
This product smells amazing and it make my hair super soft. I love that’s it’s all natural and made without sulfates to I can even use it after I color my hair! It was a great product and I have since bought other scents and shampoos from this brand!
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
Alba is one of the best brands you can buy in natural and organic lines. This shampoo smells so goo, I'd love to make it i not a perfume. I feel safe using this brand because I know the ingredients are the best and not harmful.
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
I have been using the Alba Hawaiian mango hair shampoo for about a week now and I love it. I love the scent of the mango, it smells delicious! I have fine hair so I chose the bodybuilder for extra volume and bounce. The texture of the shampoo is quite thin, and not much lather to it, but a little goes a long way. I have noticed this same quality in expensive salon organic shampoos. You may think it's not cleaning as well because you are used to a thicker lather, but believe me it works incredibly well. I just make sure my hair is really saturated with water before applying which helps to distribute the shampoo nicely. I can get a good 3 days in between shampoos without getting oily roots or using a dry shampoo. Please keep in mind that those were product free days, though. It's not drying to my hair, it just feels healthier and there's no buildup happening. I purchased this shampoo locally as a B1G1 deal with the conditioner, but would gladly pay full price for each in the future.
Kimber G.
Plano
This shampoo smells great. It rinses well and leaves hair soft. I do not think it controls frizz very well, however. It was well worth it for its price point and easy to pick up at our local grocery store.
Adrianna C.
Phoenix
This was once one of my favorites mainly cuz it smelled sooooo good. But it does make your hair feel clean and not to drying. I definitely need to repurchase this in the future I just totally forgot about this.
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Sheri P.
La Junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.