BY ALBA BOTANICA

For big, beautiful hair, take a permanent vacation from flattening sulfates and heavy minerals in conventional shampoos. Instead, pump up your style with this volumizing shampoo featuring gentle, botanical cleansers that lift away heavy grime and dulling deposits naturally. Mango, papaya and other tropical extracts nourish hair for boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Now your look is Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me and my d...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful o...2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm supe...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Devan R.
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
I have been using the Alba Hawaiian mango hair shampoo for about a week now and I love it. I love the scent of the mango, it smells delicious! I have fine hair so I chose the bodybuilder for extra volume and bounce. The texture of the shampoo is quite thin, and not much lather to it, but a little goes a long way. I have noticed this same quality in expensive salon organic shampoos. You may think it's not cleaning as well because you are used to a thicker lather, but believe me it works incredibly well. I just make sure my hair is really saturated with water before applying which helps to distribute the shampoo nicely. I can get a good 3 days in between shampoos without getting oily roots or using a dry shampoo. Please keep in mind that those were product free days, though. It's not drying to my hair, it just feels healthier and there's no buildup happening. I purchased this shampoo locally as a B1G1 deal with the conditioner, but would gladly pay full price for each in the future.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
I truly love any product that does not test on animals and Alba is a great brand for that but please please please make a shampoo that doesnt make my hair feel so hard and knotty. I have thin hair and my hair is very easy to maintain and does not take alot to leave it free of knots I find that Alba shampoo/conditioner always leave my hair feeling blah. But I do always go back because I respect this brand for not testing on animals and they are always at my local grocery store
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
This shampoo smells great and ta reasonably affordable. I have super thick, curly hair and it gives me INSANE volume. The only complaint I have is that when I use this, my hair feels like it's screaming for some moisture and my scalp gets super dry. I would definitely recommend this for oily hair because it does wonders on my husband. But other than that, be careful or at least use a ton of conditioner. Even still, id probably repurchase.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
The smell is great! I bought it because I like many of this brand's skin care products, and I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx. I was not impressed and actually returned the product. I felt that I was using double or triple the amount that I would normally use because it doesn't suds up, and I felt that my hair felt greasier than normal. I have a hard time finding shampoos, but I think if it lathered more I would've liked it better.
Julia C.
Julia C.
San Diego , CA
Only getting stars because of the smell and the lightness doesn't cause murine hair to droop or feel heavy with product. Don't like it because it gives me horrible terrible very bad dandruff.i tried using for a week and It just kept Getting worse. I really love all the face washes and masks so I thought why not try the shampoo to only come to find out my scalp hated it:(
jeanmarie b.
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
This shampoo smells delicious. smells like u just soaked in mango and other hawaiian extracts. and ur hair feels so soft and makes u wish u had a body wash with the same smell..guess what? they do. so many scents, plumeria, mai tai,.lava flow nothing ever smells.or feels chemically induced. LOVE IT. SO MANY OPTIONS ON AMAZON
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I was so excited to try this, but I cannot say I am too fond of it. On one hand, it smells awesome. However, as a shampoo I don't like it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't get all soapy in my hair, the good mango smell does not last, and I have noticed it leaving my hair feeling greasy after only just one day.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and silky! I purchased this on a whim, and I absolutely love it. I also purchased the matching conditioner to use after the shampoo, and I have definitely enjoyed both products. I would love to try additional Alba Hawaiian products in the future!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell of this product is wonderful and make my hair feel really healthy. However, it takes a lot of shampoo to cover all of my hair and sometime I feel like it leaves part of my hair really greasy. I recommend this product but be prepared to spend a lot of time rinsing your hair out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love love LOVE this product. It smells great, I love the ingredients, it leaves my hair feeling absolutely healthy, bright, full, and so luscious. I currently have it stored under my sink for when I leave on vacation shortly so I have it when I leave. I highly recommend this product.
Sheri G.
Sheri G.
La junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
How is this shampoo??? I've always seen it at target but I'm super nervous to try.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.
Valencia C.
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
carina r.
carina r.
Key West, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?