Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAlba Botanica
Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea

At first touch of this whisper light moisturizer, smoothing, nourishing and refining humectants lightly infuse skin with oil-free hydration. Aloe, green tea, gotu kola and cucumber extracts provide antioxidant benefits. No greasy feel, just soft and silky smooth. It’s an island breeze of beauty.

Does this work for combo skin and dehydrated ?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Is this product in stores?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea!
Product Highlights
The way this moisturizer smells is amazing and it really leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I have very dry skin and this product really helped a lot. It lasts a while too! Only issue I have is the high price.in reviews
I have super sensitive skin, so finding products that don't break me out is quite a challenge. Luckily, after picking this up, my face felt a million times better and looked a million times brighter. I don't wear any type of foundation, so having a good moisturizer is a must for me and this one is my go to. in reviews
I've bought this moisturizer several times. It's lovely and moisturizing and smells great too. It soaks in quickly and feels very light. in reviews
Aly M.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Aly M.
Purchased at: Target
I’m really surprised by how much I like this cream. I use it as a night cream and it’s super hydrating and absorbent. I love how lightweight it is and mixes well with the rest of my night routine. Also, the smell is amazing, not too strong and basically goes away after application.
Jessica J.
Pensacola, FL
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Jessica J.
This is a nice moisturizer to be from the drugstore. The consistency is very nice and it’s lightweight but moisturizes well. It wears very well under makeup and is great for normal to oily skin. My skin needs outgrew this as I needed a thicker moisturizer but I did use this for years and my husband still uses it faithfully after he tried mine!
Victoria E.
College Station, TX
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Victoria E.
Purchased at: Amazon
For six years this has been my go-to night and day face moisturizer. Not only is it affordable, but a small amount on your pinky will moisturize your face and neck. It’s not greasy and it absorbs well. The scent is refreshing and while it does contain perfum, it never bothers my sensitive allergies. I am extremely picky with face products which is why this moisturizer has been my favorite for forever. I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin! [product:alba-botanica-hawaiian-oil-free-moisturizer-refining-aloe-&-green-tea]
Dacon J.
usa
This is a super wonderful and all natural moisturizer. It goes on smoothly and dries fairly quickly, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and not weighed down.
Sarah D.
Vernon, NJ
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bye bye oily twenties skin, and hello dry and hurting thirties face. I use this moisturizer after every shower since my face now dries out quickly, especially in the winter. A little goes a long ways, so only a small dab is needed for my entire face. It smells nice and doesn't leave an oily residue beyond. Also, it wears well under makeup. It's part of my daily routine.
Alexandra E.
Cincinnati, OH
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Alexandra E.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my go-to moisturizers to use for day or night. It works well for my sensitive skin and has a nice, mild scent.
Kei H.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Kei H.
I only need a dime sizes amount to keep my face fully moisturized and full coverage light smells a little citrus
Jameson O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this moisturizer. It is light weight, non greasy, and smells wonderful. It keeps my face moisturized without it feel tacky or weird. Last all day.
Morgan Q.
Acworth, GA
I love this cream. You can put it on at night and under your makeup during the day! The aloe and green tea for antioxidants are an added plus, this is paraben free too
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Christine B.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer, Refining Aloe & Green TeaI have been using Alba's Aloe and Green Tea face moisturizer for several years. It is good for either dry or combination/oily skin because it contains aloe and hyaluronic acid, which is a humectant that helps the skin to retain moisture. It is silky smooth and creamy, however it does leave a bit of a shine to the skin. If you like your skin looking fresh and dewy, this moisturizer will brighten up your skin and nourish it, but there is a bit of a shine and so you may need to put on a matte foundation or powder to reduce the shine. It is a really good moisturizer for hot climates, due to the aloe is cool and soothing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...