BY ALBA BOTANICA

At first touch of this whisper light moisturizer, smoothing, nourishing and refining humectants lightly infuse skin with oil-free hydration. Aloe, green tea, gotu kola and cucumber extracts provide antioxidant benefits. No greasy feel, just soft and silky smooth. It’s an island breeze of beauty.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Lightweight, no greasy feel

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract(1)*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract(1), Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient *Also known as Gotu Kola Extract

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil Free Moisturizer Refining Aloe & Green Tea
  • "The way this moisturizer smells is amazing and it really leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I have very dry skin and this product really helped a lot. It lasts a while too! Only issue I have is the high price." in 13 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin, so finding products that don't break me out is quite a challenge. Luckily, after picking this up, my face felt a million times better and looked a million times brighter. I don't wear any type of foundation, so having a good moisturizer is a must for me and this one is my go to. " in 11 reviews
  • "I've bought this moisturizer several times. It's lovely and moisturizing and smells great too. It soaks in quickly and feels very light. " in 5 reviews
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is hands down the best facial moisturizer I have ever used! It’s never broken my skin out , and I have very sensitive skin that really tends to not even respond well to high end products so that says a lot . This brand uses quality organic ingredients that take care of skin prone to issues like acne so it’s only fitting that their products wouldn’t be irritating in the least . My skin has never looked so youthful and glowing since I started using all Alba products !
Zuzanna C.
Have been using this on and off for about two months now and it works really well as an overnight moisturizer but is a little too heavy for my oily skin in the day time. Other than that, it smells nice and does have a nice matte finish. But, with my oily skin it doesn't remain matte for more than an hour. Also, it seems to clog my pores and cause small breakouts.
Jesenia H.
Hillsboro
Ive been using this moisturizer for only two months but i absolutely love it!! I have combo oily skin so i wanted something moisturizing but light and this gel moisturizer was perfect feels so great on the skin! Works well under my makeup over all i would recommend this product! They also have an option for dry skin as well!
Amanda M.
Roseburg, OR
It’s lightweight and the scent is pleasant and fresh. I doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to and I don’t think it sinks into the skin as it should. It’s gentle and the price point is okay. It’s not a bad moisturizer but not something I’d repurchase or get to excited about.
Margo E.
Morristown
By far my favorite moisturizer. I have tried some that will cause my foundation to separate,not this one! I purchased it from EBay. I recommend it to everyone. It’s very gentle, it works as described. I would say it’s for all skin types. I will definitely purchase again.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love this moisturizer. I used to use it when I was a teenager and it wasn’t totally right for my skin at the time. Now that I’m older, my skin is retry combination, but I get very oily in the forehead and cheeks area around the middle of the day. This has to be the best moisturizer I’ve used so far. I gave it 5 stars because I still get kind of oily depending on how much I put on so it’s kind of a pain to get the amount hit right for your face. Other than that I love it. My skin feels soft and moisturized and my pores look a little more refined.
Sara P.
I really love this moisturizer. I used to find it all the time at my walmart for only $3 but I haven't seen it there in over a year, but it is a great moisturizer. Very light, non-greasy formula that calms my redness and soothes irritates skin. Also alba botanica is cruelty free so win win
Beatriz G.
San Antonio
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil Free Moisturizer Refining Aloe & Green Tea is my holy grail of face lotions, I love this moisturizer! It feels light when I put it on but I am still able to feel the differences. I used it in the morning and at night. It’s my favorite moisturizer now by far! I definitely would recommend buying
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
A little goes a long way with this moisturizer! I bought it a few months ago and STILL use it. It’s so great and effective. It’s worth the money and left my skin very soft and hydrated throughout the day. Will definitely buy again.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This moisturizer is good. Moisturizer the skin like it says but the issue is that it claims it can be used under makeup & it's not oily well it is. Not a bad product but I wouldn't use it under makeup daily unless I really needed an extra moisturizing pick me up. Leaves my face looking greasy but still not a bad product. I also don't like the smell of this. Just me though because I don't like pineapple but my boyfriend likes this cream.
Sandra C.
La Mesa, CA
Does this make your face shiny after application?
Naomi H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it really work though
Nayrobi C.
I have combination skin; dry patches and shiny t-zone at times. This made my t-zone super oily! Anyone else experience this?
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I heard this works great on oil skin... any comments ??
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
Has anyone found a dupe for this? Sometimes I can't find it at target or Walmart and it's 20 dollars at my local rite aid :( TIA!