BY ALBA BOTANICA

At first touch of this whisper light moisturizer, smoothing, nourishing and refining humectants lightly infuse skin with oil-free hydration. Aloe, green tea, gotu kola and cucumber extracts provide antioxidant benefits. No greasy feel, just soft and silky smooth. It’s an island breeze of beauty.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Lightweight, no greasy feel

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract(1)*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract(1), Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient *Also known as Gotu Kola Extract

• Does it really work though 1 Answers
  • Does this make your face shiny after application?4 Answers
  • I have combination skin; dry patches and shiny t-zone at times. Thi...1 Answers
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
Hands down my most favorite. I have dry skin, but as a lady my chin and forehead get oily. This stuff is creamy, feels good on the skin, great for massaging into your skin because it's not tacky or sticky feeling as it rubs in. It smells good, but not like perfume. My skin is textured and really shows if I don't take care of it right. This stuff causes night and day difference. It's not too rich so it won't breakout your skin.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, hands down, the best moisturizer I have ever tried. It works perfectly with my dry sensitive skin, has a gorgeous and fresh smell, and gives my skin all the moisture and natural glow it needs. I can use it morning or night and the effects last just as long. It gives such a nice and soft feeling to the skin without feeling fake or like I put a bunch of harsh chemicals on my skin.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect moisturizer for morning and nighttime use!
It is a light and has a pleasant scent and is quickly absorbed in the skin without leaving an oily or greasy residue! It also leaves my skin feeling very soft after application!
I love that it's made of all natural products and a tub of this lasts me about 2 and a half to 3 months time
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Kyle, TX
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It smells great and is super light. It's great for the spring and summer time. It doesn't leave me feeling oily or sticky. As another one mentioned, it really does just melt in to your skin. A little bit goes a long way as well. It's worth the price. It's also cruelty free which is a huge plus for me :)
Amy A.
Amy A.
Lafayette, CO
I have been using thus moisturizer for years. It keeps my skin looking hydrated and firm. It doesn't cause breakouts and I love that it is a natural product. It has a pleasant scent and lightweight texture. You can often find this at TJ Maxx for half the price of anywhere else. I don't plan on straying from this product.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm always looking for more natural alternatives to replace my favorite products. This moisturizer was a home run! I love the lightweight texture that just absorbs into your skin. It's oil free and works great for combination skin. Doesn't make you break out!
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer so much! It has done wonders to my skin. My skin feels so nice and smooth! It smells really nice and my skin doesn't get oily throughout the day. It didn't cause any breakouts and I love the consistency of it.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Damascus, MD
This stuff is fantastic! I have super oily skin and finding a moisturizer that doesn't add to that is very hard and costly. I started using this and it doesn't add to my already oily skin! The great smell is an added bonus!
erin d.
erin d.
One of the best oil free moisturizers I have. It goes great by itself of under makeup. Smells Amazing also.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so light and does not feel oily on my skin! Really love it and it smells really good
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Diego, CA
Does this make your face shiny after application?
Nayrobi C.
Nayrobi C.
I have combination skin; dry patches and shiny t-zone at times. This made my t-zone super oily! Anyone else experience this?
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it really work though