BY ALBA BOTANICA

This botanically moisturizing sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this revitalizing lotion is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water resistant and perfect for daily wear. Aloe vera, green tea and palm kernel oil absorb quickly and effectively to nourish sun-exposed skin. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 10.0% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 10.0% (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate - 5.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Linalyl Accetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Natural Sunscreen with Green Tea
  • "I look for sun protection without harmful ingredients. This product if fantastic. It contains ingredients perfect for sensitive skin. The smell is pleasant. It's a little thick but rubs in easily. " in 22 reviews
  • "Alba Botanica Hawaiian Natural Sunscreen with Green Tea works and smells really good.I would and will buy this again." in 2 reviews
  • "This sunscreen works great for blocking those harmful rays!" in 1 review
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I like this sunscreen it work with what I can tell. When applying its smells really nice but the formula is pretty greasy, it doesn’t really sink into the skin and you just feel sticky and kinda gross after words. As I read on other reviews I’m seeing that some of the ingredients aren’t really that natural and can be found in non-natural sunscreens which is a bit of a disappointment. Someone that is also nice about it, it is coral reef safe so no ingredients that can cause harm to the reefs. I will probably not be buy this product again.
Gabrielle C.
Lafayette
This sunscreen smells okay to me, I mostly picked it up because I needed a new sunscreen and the packaging gave me a summery beach vibe. I used it on my face, which made it look more on the greasy side rather than the dewy side. I’m not sure if it was this product that gave me small Whiteheads or if it was the fact I was using it with other products. Probably won’t repurchase just because I want to shop around and try out new things.
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
The best sunscreen. Natural. Reef safe. Absorbs quickly. I used this sunscreen all summer on the whole family from my 7 month old to my husband. General and no irrigation for the baby’s sensitive skin. No sunburn either. Highly recommended! #reviewcrew18
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
The only sunscreen I can use on my face that doesn’t break me out! A little oily but absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave me looking ghostly white. I loooove that it is biodegradable and safe for the reefs! That’s so important to take care of your skin and the oceans! One star off just because I wish the texture was less greasy.
Jennifer F.
Berwyn, IL
I LOVE this sunscreen!  I used it last summer and just repurchased a new bottle.  A little goes a long way!  It doesn't smell as strong as the regular sunscreen and I love that it doesn't have as much of the harsher ingredients found in other brands of sunscreen.  I don't burn when I have this stuff on and it stays on through sweat and water.  I never thought I would love this product as much as I do.  I am stocking up on it whenever I see it again at TJ MAXX!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this stuff! I use it on my face for sun protection every day and it doesn’t make me break out or have an allergic reaction to. It’s awesome for sensitive skin and people that are prone to allergic reactions. I love the smell of it as well, it doesn’t smell like a normal spf, which I love!
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
Works very well. Doesn’t affect my makeup when I use it underneath. Smells very pleasent but it also dissipates after a few minutes. My only gripe is how small it is. I only use it for my face since I’d run out too quickly.
Sofia N.
san leandro
Really nice smell, very refreshing. However, I felt the formula for this sunscreen was sticky, didn’t dry down very well, and this sunscreen gave me a bit of a white cast. I wouldn’t recommend it as highly as others, but this one isn’t too offensive.
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
I love this sunscreen!! It’s the only one I use when we aren’t swimming. It smells good, it’s affordable and it’s gentle in my skin. It’s also very effective, we’ve never gotten burnt, it’s our #1
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
I love a sunscreen that is nontoxic. I appreciate the price of this sunscreen the most. Nontoxic products tend to be pricey and Alba makes it easy to afford (meaning I am more likely to buy!). I do with the size was a bit larger. I am fair skinned and go through this bottle quick. Overall it did what it was supposed to, blended in just fine and smelled nice enough. It's sunscreen.
Sarah T.
I use Alba Hawaiian conditioner and shampoo and absolutely love it. I have not tried their sunscreen yet.. would you recommend it for those with sensitive skin?
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
How is the scent?
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Does this product have a smell to it?
Mandy W.
Does anyone experience and breakouts? what is the scent?
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.