BY ALBA BOTANICA

This botanically moisturizing sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this revitalizing lotion is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water resistant and perfect for daily wear. Aloe vera, green tea and palm kernel oil absorb quickly and effectively to nourish sun-exposed skin. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 10.0% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 10.0% (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate - 5.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Linalyl Accetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Natural Sunscreen with Green Tea
  • "I look for sun protection without harmful ingredients. This product if fantastic. It contains ingredients perfect for sensitive skin. The smell is pleasant. It's a little thick but rubs in easily. " in 22 reviews
  • "Alba Botanica Hawaiian Natural Sunscreen with Green Tea works and smells really good.I would and will buy this again." in 2 reviews
  • "This sunscreen works great for blocking those harmful rays!" in 1 review
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
I love a sunscreen that is nontoxic. I appreciate the price of this sunscreen the most. Nontoxic products tend to be pricey and Alba makes it easy to afford (meaning I am more likely to buy!). I do with the size was a bit larger. I am fair skinned and go through this bottle quick. Overall it did what it was supposed to, blended in just fine and smelled nice enough. It's sunscreen.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this stuff! I use it on my face for sun protection every day and it doesn’t make me break out or have an allergic reaction to. It’s awesome for sensitive skin and people that are prone to allergic reactions. I love the smell of it as well, it doesn’t smell like a normal spf, which I love!
Samantha T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This sunscreen is great! I use it as a finishing touch on my daily skin routine in the mornings, because my skin is pale and freckles easily when exposed to sunlight. It doesn't make my skin too heavy and I can easily put makeup on after it. Plus it smells great!
Sofia N.
san leandro
Really nice smell, very refreshing. However, I felt the formula for this sunscreen was sticky, didn’t dry down very well, and this sunscreen gave me a bit of a white cast. I wouldn’t recommend it as highly as others, but this one isn’t too offensive.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
This product has pretty packaging. It has a great smell. It makes my skin feel a little oily but I did not burn when I was wearing it in the sun. It seems to wash off easily. Would not purchase this again.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love all alba products It is an all natural line which I am tryin to transfer all my products to eventially. This sunscreen makes my skin loom so radiant and beautiful that skmetimes i even use it before bed if I want to loom extra good but still sleep with no makeup on.
Elsa W.
This is a great natural sunscreen. It protects from the sun and is great for daily use which is recommended even when there is no sun. You do not need to use a lot to cover up. It is thick out of the bottle but once on your face it is a thin layer.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
These are by far my favorite sunscreens because they smell amazing, and actually work! I found this at Target, Kroger and TJ Max, I highly recommend this sunscreen. Its not super heavy, it smells great and it doesnt make you super greasy.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
The scent is great and the formula is lightweight. Both are important to me in a sunscreen, but having a product with a great EWG rating is ultimately the most important aspect. I like that this product gets a good rating without being overly plain and medicinal seeming.
Kei H.
This is the only sunscreen I will use seeing as its a vegan brand I'm particular about what I use on my body not only does it do its purpose to keep me safe from the suns rays but it's also good for my body no chemicals
Sarah T.
I use Alba Hawaiian conditioner and shampoo and absolutely love it. I have not tried their sunscreen yet.. would you recommend it for those with sensitive skin?
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
How is the scent?
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Does this product have a smell to it?
Mandy W.
Does anyone experience and breakouts? what is the scent?
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.