BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alba Botanica: Hawaiian Papaya Mango Moisturizing Cream Shave, 5 oz. Enriched with nourishing papaya, mango, passion fruit and vitamin E, this silky cream delivers a smooth and soothing shave with lasting comfort.

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of the regular Alba shave cream but this one wasn’t nearly as nice as those. Even if I applied on a small amount, it would gunk up the razor and make it hard to get a close shave. It does smell wonderful though.
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells lovely, though Idid not like the ingredients due to I got razor burn... ON my armpit! No thank you..... I would not recommend ever, and will never use this product again. Thank you but, no thanks! Absolutly fake and not clean enough or something.Maybe it was to skin stripping, idk but enough of this bad review let me go to something better!=]
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
I LOVED the smell and how silky my legs felt after shaving! I still used lotion afterwards even though the hydrating effects of this are awesome