BY ALBA BOTANICA

This lightweight but emollient cream treats dry, stressed skin with instant TLC. Tropical oils of jojoba, sweet almond and kukui nut provide intense nourishment, hydration and softening without making skin feel heavy or greasy. Vitamin E, jasmine and papaya help protect from free radicals and create a smooth finish. Aloha beautiful.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Lightweight, no greasy feel

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil(1), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamic Alcohol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin...4 Answers
  • Does it have a strong scent?4 Answers
  • "It's light, smells great & feels like nothing is there." in 1 review
Nico D.
This product is pretty good, not the best for me but still great. Smells good, feels good putting it on but it does end up making my skin oily. This would probably be good for people with dry skin since I do get dry patches which seems to help.
Vicky T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is soothing. My sister and I personally love it! I also, attend UC Berkeley and use to be able to buy it with my meal points, but they only have different products of the same brand sold now. Even though, they don’t carry it at my school anymore I still go buy the product because it is amazing.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this cream. It has a very pleasant scent and I also like the thickness. It really does moisturize well. I purchased it from amazon for less than $10 however I know you can also find it at walmart. They also have one in aloe however the consistency is different.
Carly M.
Auburn , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It makes your skin so soft and it is incredibly creamy and smells really nice. My skin is very sensitive and this is one of the only skin creams I can use that won't make me break out and it moisturizes my skin without making it feel oily.
Sydney L.
This is the second container of this I have bought! I love this moisturizer. It goes on smooth and creamy but it doesn't make my face oily at all. I use it at night before bed and in the morning before putting on makeup.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Alba, especially their Jasmine and Vitamin E moisturizer. The jasmine in the cream helps to soothe irritated skin while the vitamin he helps to boost cell regrowth- it helps heal acne spots or even small blemishes. Several years ago I found out that if I go and get a tattoo with colored ink, I have to use something more gentle and non-comedogenic. I had just started using this moisturizer for my face before I started school to be an esthetician, when I later learned that Vitamin E actually helps to boost cell regrowth and I later began using the cream on my colored tattoos. I no longer have to worry about my skin having a reaction and the cream actually helps my skin to heal faster than with other moisturizers- tattooed or otherwise.
Symone S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is nice and light. A little goes a long way, and it easily massages into the skin. It is pretty affordable. I am on my first jar, and use it in rotation with my Nature Republic moisturizer. Though this is nice, I will not be repurchasing. I like a deeper moisturized feeling to my skin, more suppleness. Also, I am experiencing slight stinging after application. The areas where I treat acne can be sensitive by nature and acne medication. So, I'm just using this up until I can order my Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream.
Prin C.
Holy Grail Moisturizer in the fall and winter seasons! I have very sensitive-acne prone skin. This has never caused breakouts and although it's a "cream" it does not leave my face oily. I use it everyday. Occasionally, I use the moisturizer as a night cream and wake up to soft and supple skin.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this cream! It's one of my staples in my skincare routine. It really helps with my dry skin and it didn't take long to see some improvement after starting to use it. It's one of those products that I always have a backup in my cabinet because I don't want to miss one day without it.
Christine C.
This product was not a good fit for me. It was a bit heavier than I was looking for, and the fragrance irritated my skin. I purchased this at a local WalMart for fairly cheap. This could be an excellent product for someone else, but it just didn't work for me.
Isabel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a strong scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?