BY ALBA BOTANICA

This lightweight but emollient cream treats dry, stressed skin with instant TLC. Tropical oils of jojoba, sweet almond and kukui nut provide intense nourishment, hydration and softening without making skin feel heavy or greasy. Vitamin E, jasmine and papaya help protect from free radicals and create a smooth finish. Aloha beautiful.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Lightweight, no greasy feel

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil(1), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamic Alcohol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin f...4 Answers
  • Does it have a strong scent?4 Answers
  • "It's light, smells great & feels like nothing is there." in 1 review
Allison K.
Allison K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Along with the cleanser, the Alba Hawaiian Moisture Cream has been my favorite facial moisturizer for years. It's thick and luxurious without being occlusive or clogging your pores. It absorbs quirks, leaving your skin soft and deeply moisturizer. I especially love this moisturizer prior to makeup application. I have tried dozens of expensive creams such as Obagi, Philosphy, and Origins, however I always come back to Alba. It's the best!
Jesney Z.
Jesney Z.
This moisturizer is a little expensive, but is totally worth it. This is my first time buying it and I have been using it daily. Its so light-weight and smells great. Doesn't clog pores either. You just need a little for your whole face. Definitely recommend this product.
Candyce H.
Candyce H.
This is a light cream that's very refreshing. I have dry to medium skin and this is perfect. I put on before applying makeup and before going to bed. It's worth the price. I usually buy from WalMart but can often find it cheaper at a TJMAX.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
The jasmine scent makes it super calming for night time and it's nice and thick! I wouldn't recommend for daytime though, it is quite thick for that in my opinion and doesn't have spf, which is something I look for in a day cream.
Aleah W.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Alba, especially their Jasmine and Vitamin E moisturizer. The jasmine in the cream helps to soothe irritated skin while the vitamin he helps to boost cell regrowth- it helps heal acne spots or even small blemishes. Several years ago I found out that if I go and get a tattoo with colored ink, I have to use something more gentle and non-comedogenic. I had just started using this moisturizer for my face before I started school to be an esthetician, when I later learned that Vitamin E actually helps to boost cell regrowth and I later began using the cream on my colored tattoos. I no longer have to worry about my skin having a reaction and the cream actually helps my skin to heal faster than with other moisturizers- tattooed or otherwise.
Symone S.
Symone S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is nice and light. A little goes a long way, and it easily massages into the skin. It is pretty affordable. I am on my first jar, and use it in rotation with my Nature Republic moisturizer. Though this is nice, I will not be repurchasing. I like a deeper moisturized feeling to my skin, more suppleness. Also, I am experiencing slight stinging after application. The areas where I treat acne can be sensitive by nature and acne medication. So, I'm just using this up until I can order my Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream.
Prin C.
Prin C.
Holy Grail Moisturizer in the fall and winter seasons! I have very sensitive-acne prone skin. This has never caused breakouts and although it's a "cream" it does not leave my face oily. I use it everyday. Occasionally, I use the moisturizer as a night cream and wake up to soft and supple skin.
Danni T.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I lucked out and found this cream for $7 (usually about $16) in the clearance aisle! The smell is so amazing, and it is not greasy or oily. So far it hasn't irritated my dry/sensitive skin, and I am just so excited that I found this! I think the packaging is adorable too! I love Alba products, but I usually only buy them if I find them on clearance!
Catarina C.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this cream! It's one of my staples in my skincare routine. It really helps with my dry skin and it didn't take long to see some improvement after starting to use it. It's one of those products that I always have a backup in my cabinet because I don't want to miss one day without it.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Auburn
This product is amazing. It makes your skin so soft and it is incredibly creamy and smells really nice. My skin is very sensitive and this is one of the only skin creams I can use that won't make me break out and it moisturizes my skin without making it feel oily.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a strong scent?