BY ALBA BOTANICA

This lightweight but emollient cream treats dry, stressed skin with instant TLC. Tropical oils of jojoba, sweet almond and kukui nut provide intense nourishment, hydration and softening without making skin feel heavy or greasy. Vitamin E, jasmine and papaya help protect from free radicals and create a smooth finish. Aloha beautiful.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Lightweight, no greasy feel

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil(1), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamic Alcohol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make y...4 Answers
  • Does it have a strong scent?4 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Moisture Cream Smoothing Jasmine & Vitamin E
  • "This is the moisturizer for me! I have battled dry, flaky facial skin for years and no other product has given me results like this. My face is finally smooth and looks the best it has in a very long time. " in 12 reviews
  • "I lucked out and found this cream for $7 (usually about $16) in the clearance aisle! The smell is so amazing, and it is not greasy or oily. So far it hasn't irritated my dry/sensitive skin, and I am just so excited that I found this! I think the packaging is adorable too! I love Alba products, but I usually only buy them if I find them on clearance!" in 7 reviews
  • "This keeps your face so soft! I've always had a problem with face moisturizers not moisturizing enough or being too heavy and greasy. This is light, doesn't affect your makeup if you put it on right before, and lasts all day. You can't feel it your face just gets really soft." in 7 reviews
  • "It's light, smells great & feels like nothing is there." in 1 review
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
This is my new favorite face lotion! I put it on at night and wake up to beautiful skin. I’ve never seen a product work so fast because I saw my skin brighten and my dry skin was moisturized. I have spent a lot of money on expensive face lotions for my dry skin but none of them compare to the results I got from this lotion. My favorite things about it is how fast it absorbs and it is a nice creamy texture. I was so impressed by this brand I bought more of their products and was even more impressed. I will be staying loyal to this company.
Denise C.
I love this moisturizer! It’s a bit pricey if you purchase it at a drugstore, but TJ Maxx And Marshall’s carry this sometimes! Anyways, This feels super lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin. This does a good job of maintaining moisture throughout the day, and wears well under make up. I’ve gone through many containers of this and recommend it to any friends looking for moisturizers that pair well with sensitive skin!
Amanda H.
I have really dry skin, especially during the winter months. I love the smell and texture of this product, it absorbs quickly and does not cause breakouts. Unfortunately, it just isn’t enough moisture for my skin. I will try it during the summer months, when my skin tends to be less dry. I love Alba products and the natural ingredients used, give it a try if you have combination skin.
Laura R.
I have been using this moisturizer for over 4 years now and I love it!
This product (Jasmin & vitamin e) has a very light scent and it’s not a heavy moisturizer.
It only takes a small amount to leave the skin soft without feeling oily. I recommend it for oily or dry skin.
victoria R.
I usually buy this online from Walmart or amazon. It’s very affordable and will last you a good amount of time. It’s a great moisturizer to use after you cleanse your face or even to prep your face for makeup. It’s very light weight so you won’t feel like it’s greasy and heavy on your skin. I am on my 3rd jar and will continue to repurchase.
Jade P.
This is my favourite moisturiser. It’s lightweight, yet fully moisturising. I’ve been using it during the winter and it has kept my face nice and moisturised. The scent is nice and light. Consider it if you have dry skin. This has quickly become a new addition to my skincare routine.
Kayla C.
North Branch
I have been using this face cream for over a month and I love it. It is refreshing and light on the skin. You wouldn't feel like you are wearing anything on your face with the knowledge that your skin is being protected. I wear it daily under makeup and it is great. Great buy.
Carly M.
This product is amazing. It makes your skin so soft and it is incredibly creamy and smells really nice. My skin is very sensitive and this is one of the only skin creams I can use that won't make me break out and it moisturizes my skin without making it feel oily.
Angelle T.
I got a good review on this product from a makeup artist and I love it! It’s everything I want in a face moisturizer especially when wearing make up this is my first time trying this product. Very good moisturizer for the price. I will definitely be buying again!
Caren M.
Let me tell you something this is heaven in a bottle this moisturizes with out leaving your face greasy , it HIDES MY PORES ! No cream even the ones that claimed it would hide pores would hide them but THIS!! does and omg I will never ever ! Buy another moisturizer it also takes away flaky skin like magic !!
Isabel D.
San Leandro, CA
Does it have a strong scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?