Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Refreshing Pineapple Quench uploaded by Joy P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Refreshing Pineapple Quench uploaded by A.L. H.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This highly moisturizing and deliciously fruity lip balm treats your lips to a refreshing island treat any time of day. Coconut oil moisturizes thirsty lips while botanically-based emollients protect against drying. Enriched with nourishing aloe and pineapple extracts and always 100% vegetarian.

• Refreshing fruity scent
  • Soothing & hydrating
  • Features botanically-based emollients

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax, Flavor, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Allantoin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I haven't tried this lip balm. How does it compare to chapstick?1 Answers
  • Is this better than carmex or vaseline? which is the best scent?1 Answers
  • Does this have a different consistency than standard lip balms? ...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Refreshing Pineapple Quench
  • "This is definitely one of my favorite lip balms. Its very hydrating and OMG THE TASTE AND SMELL. Mmmm so tropically and pineappley. So good. " in 14 reviews
  • "I love this smells great and makes my lips super smooth. I love that its natural so I don't worry about using for my son when his lips are dry." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this smells great and makes my lips super smooth. I love that its natural so I don't worry about using for my son when his lips are dry." in 11 reviews
Joy P.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Refreshing Pineapple Quench wow this alba lip balm is so moisturizing and smells so good. The scent always takes me back to Hawaii when I was little. Love the packaging and great for everyday use!!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Love this texture on my lips due to the all natural ingredients. I love the alba botanica brand. I am a repeat user and there packaging is super cute. Affordable they still sell it on Iherb.com.
Amber K.
Alexandria
This is my favorite lip balm. I wear it every day and keep a tube everywhere so I can apply it throughout the day. I particularly love the pineapple flavor, but their other flavors are great too. It keeps my lips soft and I love that the ingredients won’t cause myself or anyone else harm.
Devan L.
Groton, CT
Bought this to replace my Carmex. Super light and airy with a great flavor. This chapstick is not sticky at all but still lasts a while keeping your lips hydrated. Tastes great and smells great, would definitely purchase again!
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
With the Winter comes my (usually) endless battle with chapped, cracked lips! I bought this lip balm as an impulse buy (under $3) in the checkout line at WalMart because my lips were driving me crazy and boy was I IMPRESSED! First, it smells amazing and glides on effortlessly. Second, it feels silky and soothing as soon as I put it on. Finally, it leaves my lips and skin around my lips soft, supple and SUPER MOISTURIZED!! Put simply, it works! On my next trip to the store I bought two more for me and three more for my kids and my mom. :)
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the Alba brand but this lip balm was not that great. At first I really loved it. It smelled amazing and felt great on my lips. But then the more I used it, the texture seemed to change. It no longer applies nicely and doesn't seem as hydrating. I have to apply a lot more frequently. I think I'm going to toss the rest of the tube in the trash and move on to something else.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I swear by this product so strongly that i gave it to all of my bridesmaids in a box of my favorite things!!  This is a lip CURE. I carry it around in my purse at all times.  It works so well that I dont have to use it all the time- it is so effective that i dont always need it.  The formula has the perfect thickness to stay on the lips, feel super moisturizing, and  it feels like a protective barrier. Yes!
Kaylie B.
I wish I would’ve found this product sooner! Burt’s Bees was my favorite until I found this tube of heaven. It smells like pineapples and leaves my lips soft. What more could a girl ask for? I would definitely recommend this product!
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
a must have summer product! Spending all day in the sun chapped lips happen! Not with alba, they keep lips soft and smooth. This product smells great, east to apply and last for hours. I highly recommend this! Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Refreshing Pineapple Quench
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
This is pretty perfect for summertime. I love the brand. Vegan, Cruelty-free, & Organic. It all works so well, priced right, & smells like a tropical vacay. I'll definitely be buying some of these again.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I haven't tried this lip balm. How does it compare to chapstick?
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
Does this have a different consistency than standard lip balms? I've never tried an organic one.
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Is this better than carmex or vaseline? which is the best scent?