Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Refreshing Pineapple Quench uploaded by A.L. H.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This highly moisturizing and deliciously fruity lip balm treats your lips to a refreshing island treat any time of day. Coconut oil moisturizes thirsty lips while botanically-based emollients protect against drying. Enriched with nourishing aloe and pineapple extracts and always 100% vegetarian.

• Refreshing fruity scent
  • Soothing & hydrating
  • Features botanically-based emollients

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax, Flavor, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Allantoin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I haven't tried this lip balm. How does it compar... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this better than carmex or vaseline? which is the best scent?1 Answers
  • Does this have a different consistency than standard lip balms? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried TONS of different lip balms and never seemed to find one that I liked enough to buy again." in 3 reviews
  • "I love it so much, it moisturizes my lips and lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Smells great, keeps your lips hydrated." in 1 review
  • "This balm is long lasting as well." in 1 review
  • "I love how well it keeps my lips moisturized and the pineapple flavor isn't overpowering." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I have extremely sensitive skin, including my lips, and most lip balms have a habit of doing the exact opposite of what they are supposed to do. Most leave my lips feeling try and cracked, but Alba lip balm leaves my lips feeling smooth and silky and full of hydration. I especially love the pineapple flavor and it makes the perfect summer lip balm. Most people forget that you need to protect your lips in the summer not just the winter.
Shyann R.
Love this! I received it in my Ipsy bag a couple months ago and loved it. It has a summer smell to it and leaves my lips nice and smooth. It is a little softer than most standard chapsticks. I would not recommend leaving it in nay hot climates, because it also melts a lot quicker than standard chapsticks
Alana M.
As other have said this is my all time favorite lip balm. I can not go without it! I use it every night and no other lip balm will work on my lips like this one does. Natural ingredients, smells and tastes great and it is not too expensive either. My only gripe is that it can be hard to find.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This for me is hands down the perfect everyday lip balm. I do use others when I have a specific need, but this is my favorite just to wear to make my lips feel good. It has a nice balance of oils with wax. The flavor and scent are nice. It always leaves my lips feeling conditioned.
Arianna P.
Covina, CA
This has got to be my all time favorite lip balm. The formula is so perfect, I will continue to repurchase. I put it on at night and there's still some remaining in the morning. This stuff works!
A.L. H.
It's great to always have some on hand! These are so moisturizing and smell great! I am very picky about lip balms but these have been great from the start...recommend to anyone...adult or kid!
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
i love this product so much! Sadly, i cannot find many places that sell it anymore so i had to puy a 6 pack of it online and have used all but one of them already! it is very moisturizing
Katelynn H.
Hansville, WA
Love this scent and the formula! Hate using actual Chapstick brand balms because they always dry my lips out more. This works great and keeps me smooth!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is a fantastic lip balm! I love how soft my lips feel after using it and the pineapple flavor makes it even better!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I swear by this product so strongly that i gave it to all of my bridesmaids in a box of my favorite things!!  This is a lip CURE. I carry it around in my purse at all times.  It works so well that I dont have to use it all the time- it is so effective that i dont always need it.  The formula has the perfect thickness to stay on the lips, feel super moisturizing, and  it feels like a protective barrier. Yes!
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
Does this have a different consistency than standard lip balms? I've never tried an organic one.
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Is this better than carmex or vaseline? which is the best scent?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this lip balm. How does it compare to chapstick?