BY ALBA BOTANICA

This highly moisturizing and deliciously fruity lip balm treats your lips to a renewing island treat any time of day. Coconut oil moisturizes thirsty lips while botanically-based emollients protect against drying. Enriched with nourishing aloe and vitamin E extracts and always 100% vegetarian.

• Delicious fruity scent
  • Nourishing & hydrating
  • Features botanically-based emollients

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax, Flavor, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Allantoin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does this have a strong scent? How lomg does it last befo...2 Answers
  • How strong is the coconut scent? How long does the lip ba...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Nourishing Coconut Cream
  • "Thee words: oh the smell!!! It's like literally Hawai. Great smell and texture. It feels a little oily from time to time and not that hydrating but I can deal with how nice it smells so I would get it again. I still haven't gone through one full lip balm so it lasts a lot" in 7 reviews
  • "I was looking for a great lip balm because I suffer from chronically chapped lips. So far this is one of the very few products that have helped tremendously. It does have a strong scent but it is pleasant. It is very soft though so you don't want to push out to much or you won't be able to get it back in. I don't know why but the Pineapple seems to work faster on my lips than the Coconut." in 7 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend you try this lip balm by Alba Botanica, your lips will thank you!" in 1 review
  • "It really works on dry lips and I feel good that it's made up of mostly natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "I was hesitant to buy it first because it is a little pricey and it looks like it would be the same as any other chap stick." in 1 review
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Erin F.
I love the scent of this lip balm and make sure to pick one up when I find one. No stores around me seem to stock them anymore. Still though it a great balm to have on hand. It moisturizers my lips just enough, and makes them appear a bit shiny like a gloss would but without the stickiness.
Megan K.
I love how creamy this product is and it doesn't leave me feeling like I need to apply more! It is smooth and the scent is fantastic and is not too over powering of a flavor once applied! So glad I decided to try this brand!
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
Alba tastes great and goes on nicely. Very good for your lips. I was hesitant to buy it first because it is a little pricey and it looks like it would be the same as any other chap stick. But it turned out to be well worth the price.
Brooke N.
I love these chap sticks, they are really moisturizing and feel great on your lips. Its not too greasy and the smell isn't too overwhelming. Its defiantly worth a try. The coconut is nice but I would prefer a different flavor.
erika v.
upland, CA
These lip balms have the best smell and feel to them they're so smooth and they don't feel sticky at all. They come in all these tropical flavors and I just love how they leave my lips all nourished and healthy.
April P.
Rogers, AR
One of my favorite lip balms! I love the texture! The best part is that it stays on and you don't have to keep reapplying. The only drawback is that I have a hard time finding it in stores.
Alexandra P.
If you love coconut scented everything like me, then you will love this. This chapstick glides on so easily and leaves your lips feeling super smooth. I have purchased about 4 times. I highly recommend to anyone!
Whitney G.
St Maries, ID
I love this product! I try to buy organic as much as possible and this product is always on my list it smells so good and No animal testing which is a big + for me. Its a little expensive but worth it:)
Kaiti S.
Kihei, HI
Alba products are so great but this one is especially good. It really works on dry lips and I feel good that it's made up of mostly natural ingredients. I use under lipstick and it keeps my lips soft all day long
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Does this have a strong scent? How lomg does it last before having to reapply?
Bettie W.
How strong is the coconut scent? How long does the lip balm last on your lips before you have to reply?

back