BY ALBA BOTANICA

This highly moisturizing and deliciously fruity lip balm treats your lips to a renewing island treat any time of day. Coconut oil moisturizes thirsty lips while botanically-based emollients protect against drying. Enriched with nourishing aloe and vitamin E extracts and always 100% vegetarian.

• Delicious fruity scent
  • Nourishing & hydrating
  • Features botanically-based emollients

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax, Flavor, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Allantoin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does this have a strong scent? How lomg does it last befo...2 Answers
  • How strong is the coconut scent? How long does the lip ba...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Nourishing Coconut Cream
  • "I was looking for a great lip balm because I suffer from chronically chapped lips. So far this is one of the very few products that have helped tremendously. It does have a strong scent but it is pleasant. It is very soft though so you don't want to push out to much or you won't be able to get it back in. I don't know why but the Pineapple seems to work faster on my lips than the Coconut." in 8 reviews
  • "Thee words: oh the smell!!! It's like literally Hawai. Great smell and texture. It feels a little oily from time to time and not that hydrating but I can deal with how nice it smells so I would get it again. I still haven't gone through one full lip balm so it lasts a lot" in 7 reviews
  • "I was looking for a great lip balm because I suffer from chronically chapped lips." in 1 review
  • "Feels like silky smooth summer." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend you try this lip balm by Alba Botanica, your lips will thank you!" in 1 review
Michelle I.
Harrah, OK
This is one of my favorite lip balms to use. The smell of it is so great and refreshing. It works wonders at keeping my lips soft and hydrated through the harsh winter months. I bought it on a whim at Target a feeble years back, and I'm forever sold on this product.
Noemi B.
Riverside
I struggle with chap lips year round, and what's worst is that I will pick and pull at my dry lips. But with this lips bam I don't have to worry about my lips looking dry. I make sure to apply it at night before going to bed and in the morning my lips are super hydrated. Love this product.
Amber M.
Madison, TN
I love this lip balm. It leaves my lips moisturized without feeling sticky. The branding is beautiful. I am pleased and believe it is a good value for the quality it provides. I would recommend to others.
ezra m.
Stillwater, MN
Someone got me this and I'm not really a fan of coconut but I like the chap stick. It keeps my lips from getting dry or cracked and definitely does its job. Only thing I don't really like is that it feels kind of thick on the lips.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is one of those either really weird or awesome products. My boyfriend brought it on Amazon to fill his cart up for free shipping with this, and for whatever reason thought I could not lose anything from gaining another stick of lip balm.
Well, he wasn't wrong! I love this so much. It's not too buttery or solid, smells absolutely wonderful and not overwhelming. I'd definitely recommend this!
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
OMG I have only been using this for about two weeks and I am in love with it. Not only is the flavor oh so GOOD! the hydration and repair of my winter lips has made a 100% change. The Coconut Cream Lip Balm from Alba Hawaiian is my new favorite! I have sensitive lips and usually stick to what I already know but I am glad I gambled with this one and bought it at my drugstore!
Kara R.
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. It's smells and tastes yummy. It's all natural and organic. The coconut and jojoba oils in it keep my lips moisturized and soft. I always keep one in my purse. I've given these out as gifts and everyone tells me how much they love it too. Here's a tip for this product: keep your extras in the fridge to keep them more solid. It gets really soft at room temperature because it's natural. I definitely recommend you try this lip balm by Alba Botanica, your lips will thank you!
Jennifer T.
I just love all the Alba products. This lip balm is so soft and creamy not at all waxy. It's easy to apply. It has a great flavor. And it leaves your lips moisturized and silky. It is long lasting but you'll want to keep reapplying because it's so yummy! It's like a tropical vacation every time! You can find this at Target or even most drug stores like CVS.
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
Kimberly S.
Ashburn, VA
Yes, I am obsessed with ALL things coconut as long as it's scent is a natural one and if it leaves me feeling like 'the beach'. As an island girl from Hawai'i it's the little things like lip balm that make me so happy. Not to mention the soothing effect this balm leaves on my lips every time I use. Seriously, I make sure I have several tubes in every purse or bag so I have it on me all the time!!
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Does this have a strong scent? How lomg does it last before having to reapply?
Bettie W.
How strong is the coconut scent? How long does the lip balm last on your lips before you have to reply?