Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Nourishing Coconut Cream uploaded by Ayame S.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Nourishing Coconut Cream uploaded by Katie N.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Nourishing Coconut Cream uploaded by Sierra P.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This highly moisturizing and deliciously fruity lip balm treats your lips to a renewing island treat any time of day. Coconut oil moisturizes thirsty lips while botanically-based emollients protect against drying. Enriched with nourishing aloe and vitamin E extracts and always 100% vegetarian.

• Delicious fruity scent
  • Nourishing & hydrating
  • Features botanically-based emollients

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax, Flavor, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Allantoin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I was hesitant to buy it first because it is a little pricey and it looks like it would be the same as any other chap stick." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend you try this lip balm by Alba Botanica, your lips will thank you!" in 1 review
  • "Feels like silky smooth summer." in 1 review
  • "It really works on dry lips and I feel good that it's made up of mostly natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "I was looking for a great lip balm because I suffer from chronically chapped lips." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
Yes, I am obsessed with ALL things coconut as long as it's scent is a natural one and if it leaves me feeling like 'the beach'. As an island girl from Hawai'i it's the little things like lip balm that make me so happy. Not to mention the soothing effect this balm leaves on my lips every time I use. Seriously, I make sure I have several tubes in every purse or bag so I have it on me all the time!!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
I just love all the Alba products. This lip balm is so soft and creamy not at all waxy. It's easy to apply. It has a great flavor. And it leaves your lips moisturized and silky. It is long lasting but you'll want to keep reapplying because it's so yummy! It's like a tropical vacation every time! You can find this at Target or even most drug stores like CVS.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
Just started using this lip balm and let me tell you it is amazing. It's so creamy and after the first application it doesn't feel like I need to apply more. On top of it all, the scent is amazing I'm in love. The price is a little pricey for Chapstick, but it's well with it. I bought mine at Whole Foods.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
I love how creamy this product is and it doesn't leave me feeling like I need to apply more! It is smooth and the scent is fantastic and is not too over powering of a flavor once applied! So glad I decided to try this brand!
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
I like this a lot! Great ingredients, not waxy, and smells SO GOOD! You can definitely tell that coconut oil is the first ingredient. This is really gentle and is not overly glossy on the lips. So glad I picked this up!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
If you love coconut scented everything like me, then you will love this. This chapstick glides on so easily and leaves your lips feeling super smooth. I have purchased about 4 times. I highly recommend to anyone!
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
a little expensive for chapstick, but thats what happens when its natural ingredients. Smells like paradise
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
I love it it is. Moisturising and nice on the lips. It smells so good. In love with this product!!!!!!!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
Very hydrating and it smells really good. I will buy this again once I run out, love this product!
Marlaina K.
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm Coconut Cream
I was in need of a good chapstick. I tried a few and was not very happy with them. I decided to give this a try and I am so glad i did. It is on the pricer side of this kind of product but totally worth it. It moisturizes your lips and they start that way long after application. It smells amazing too!
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
How strong is the coconut scent? How long does the lip balm last on your lips before you have to reply?
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Does this have a strong scent? How lomg does it last before having to reapply?