BY ALBA BOTANICA

This highly moisturizing and deliciously fruity lip balm treats your lips to a renewing island treat any time of day. Coconut oil moisturizes thirsty lips while botanically-based emollients protect against drying. Enriched with nourishing aloe and vitamin E extracts and always 100% vegetarian.

• Delicious fruity scent
  • Nourishing & hydrating
  • Features botanically-based emollients

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax, Flavor, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Allantoin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does this have a strong scent? How lomg does it last before havin...1 Answers
  • How strong is the coconut scent? How long does the lip balm last ...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Nourishing Coconut Cream
  • "I was hesitant to buy it first because it is a little pricey and it looks like it would be the same as any other chap stick." in 1 review
  • "It really works on dry lips and I feel good that it's made up of mostly natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "Feels like silky smooth summer." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend you try this lip balm by Alba Botanica, your lips will thank you!" in 1 review
  • "I was looking for a great lip balm because I suffer from chronically chapped lips." in 1 review
Kristin W.
This is a good natural lip balm for lips. Love this. I remember using this in high school sometimes. Truthfully though I haven't used it since but I do remember liking it & if I happen to need one & see this I would buy again. Love coconut smell, pineapple not to much but that's just my personal opinion. Others like pineapple
Maja M.
Sacramento
The smell of this is amazing, the smoothness that goes on is amazing this is my everyday product specially during the summer it’s got a nice amount of spf which doesn’t make my lips super oily or dry what’s so ever, it’s waterproof I’d use it while swimming if you don’t want to keep applying lip ointment.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALBA!!!! I've been using this brand for years and they have never disappointed me! I was using Burt's Bee's chapstick at the time and wanted something more moisturizing. At the time I was working with natural and holistic products and decided to give this lip balm a try. SERIOUSLY BEST CHAPSTICK OUT THERE!!!!! I am soooo in love with this I can't stress it enough how much I love this product and how amazing it worked. I have repurchased this lip balm over and over and over again and will continue to do so! I've bought it for family and friends for gifts - who fell in love and now buy it as well. The ingredients are very clean, you can understand them and see everything that you are putting into your skin which is a huge plus! Their h Hawaiian line packaging is absolutely adorable, bright colors. I love how they have different "lines" and do them completely different colors/packaging - so it's extremely easy to tell the difference between products. This balm is under the Hawaiian line - and it really does smell EXACTLY like coconut! Coconut oil is one of the first few ingredients which I LOVE!!! One of the very few chapsticks out there that I found that work this well that are MOSTLY coconut based. Not too thin, not too thick - perfect texture and consistency. I've had cracked, peeling lips at times in the winter and NOTHING would touch it expect for my alba lip balm. Extremely healing and moisturizing. Never have found anything that makes my lips this soft! If I have this on and my boyfriend gives me a kiss, he ALWAYS stops and comments how soft my lips are. Every time! My number one chapstick. If you haven't tried - your missing out!
Francesca R.
York , SC
The best best best lip balm in the universe! This stuff is thick, it smells divine and it deeply penetrates and heals my chapped, dry lips. The balm stays on my lips for at least an hour and I know it would be more if I wasn’t constantly rubbing my lips together. I’m obsessed with the way that it makes my lips feel!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This lip balm is great for my super dry lips. I live in a climate with very cold dry winter that can be extremely harsh on lips. This is nourishing and healing to my lips. It's a good product. Priced right too. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Lip Balm Refreshing Pineapple Quench
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my go to chapstick! I love the way it makes my lips feel after I put it on. My lips tend to get chapped and this chapstick has really helped them become smooth again. It smells so good the coconut cream and comes in great packaging.
Michelle C.
Norwood, MA
The only chapstick Ive found this year that smells good, lasts a while and actually feels like it helps instead of drying out my skin more. I love it and have one for my bureau, car and purse. Great price!
Michelle I.
Harrah, OK
This is one of my favorite lip balms to use. The smell of it is so great and refreshing. It works wonders at keeping my lips soft and hydrated through the harsh winter months. I bought it on a whim at Target a feeble years back, and I'm forever sold on this product.
Noemi B.
Riverside
I struggle with chap lips year round, and what's worst is that I will pick and pull at my dry lips. But with this lips bam I don't have to worry about my lips looking dry. I make sure to apply it at night before going to bed and in the morning my lips are super hydrated. Love this product.
Amber M.
Madison, TN
I love this lip balm. It leaves my lips moisturized without feeling sticky. The branding is beautiful. I am pleased and believe it is a good value for the quality it provides. I would recommend to others.
Bettie W.
How strong is the coconut scent? How long does the lip balm last on your lips before you have to reply?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Does this have a strong scent? How lomg does it last before having to reapply?