Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hand & Body Lotion Replenishing Cocoa Butter uploaded by CHRISTINA N.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hand & Body Lotion Replenishing Cocoa Butter uploaded by Charleston B.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Butter up with this smoothing, sumptuous, moisturizing treat. Cocoa butter, mother nature’s big kahuna of conditioning nourishment, is blended with shea butter and Vitamin E plus emollient oils of jojoba, macadamia, flax and sunflower. It’s a tropical treasure that will send dry skin on a permanent vacation.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Deeply replenishing

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Allantoin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Stina P.
San Diego, CA
i usually use hurts bees for my lotion but i thought id try this this time. i love the smell but not a fan of the texture. it has a silky feel, not so much a hydrating penetrating feel. ill continue to use the rest of my bottle but i don't think ill re-buy it
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I got this on sale and have never regreted it. It has the greatest coconut scent and is very nourishing. I used it a lot for my itchiness on my tummy while I was pregnant
Charleston B.
Lansing, MI
After I get out of the shower I apply this and my wife loves this smell. I always get compliments from her when I put this lotion on. I think I wear it more than her and she's the one who bought it. Like other lotions, it does not leave you with greasy hands or skin.
Iridescent E.
This lotion smells so good! It is very moisturizing as I have dry skin and some patches of dry skin that really irritate and become scaly especially during the dry summer and winter months. I love the combination of organic ingredients and a uplifting delicious smelling fragrance that's just right!
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I love love this brand. I use their face moisturizer and cleanser, and also their puffy eye serum! They are not overly pricey and the products last a really long time. It all leaves your skin refreshed and smelling good! Definitely recommend this!
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
This product smells really, really good. Keep in mind that is does have a chocolaty hint to it. That can be a good or bad thing depending on the person.. But for me, it smells great! It feels nice and relaxing to smooth this lotion on your hands and arms. It definitely provides a lot of moisture. However, I lose moisture in my hands quickly and I have to reapply frequently. I can't seem to find a lotion that will solve this problem. But, this lotion does great short term moisturizing
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
This product is no hassle and very straightforward. It makes your skin very soft and has a nice light scent. I would repurchase this and recommend this lotion to any parents who want to have a multi purpose lotion for the whole family! I found you can also use this on your face, a little on your lips, and hair.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product and have been using it for about 6 years. Wonderful, light, cocoa scent! Very long lasting! Keeps my dry skin hydrated all day. You can find it at Walmart, Target, and Whole Foods. 10/10 would recommend especially for those with dry and sensitive skin!
Alisha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I am in LOVE with this stuff! It has such a nice texture and doesn't leave your hand with an oily residue. Plus the all natural, cruelty free, VEGAN ingredients are such a plus! But that isn't even the best part about this product; it's the smell!!!! I always get compliments when I wear this especially from my boyfriend! He says I smell like hot coco when I have this on!
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
My absolute favorite lotion. I have VERY sensitive skin, and this is one of the only lotions that doesn't irritate the heck outtah me! It smells amazing, like seriously so good. It is not greasy at all, goes on smooth and silky. Probably my favorite part is the ingredients. No parabens, no phthalates, no artificial colors, and no animal testing! Yay for Alba Botanica!
Alexandra W.
Does this lotion get greasy on your hands?
Brittany H.
Where can I get the value size?