Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hand & Body Lotion Replenishing Cocoa Butter uploaded by CHRISTINA N.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hand & Body Lotion Replenishing Cocoa Butter uploaded by Charleston B.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Butter up with this smoothing, sumptuous, moisturizing treat. Cocoa butter, mother nature’s big kahuna of conditioning nourishment, is blended with shea butter and Vitamin E plus emollient oils of jojoba, macadamia, flax and sunflower. It’s a tropical treasure that will send dry skin on a permanent vacation.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Deeply replenishing

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Allantoin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does this lotion get greasy on your hands?4 Answers
  • Where can I get the value size?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Maria M.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
This product smells really, really good. Keep in mind that is does have a chocolaty hint to it. That can be a good or bad thing depending on the person.. But for me, it smells great! It feels nice and relaxing to smooth this lotion on your hands and arms. It definitely provides a lot of moisture. However, I lose moisture in my hands quickly and I have to reapply frequently. I can't seem to find a lotion that will solve this problem. But, this lotion does great short term moisturizing
Alba D.
Alba D.
Rogers, AR
I used this hand lotion at work sense I have to wash my hands very often smells like coconut it hydrates my hands all day, I got it at target it is very unexpencive with a really good quality , the only downside it is a little oily but does the job I will continue purchasing this product.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product and have been using it for about 6 years. Wonderful, light, cocoa scent! Very long lasting! Keeps my dry skin hydrated all day. You can find it at Walmart, Target, and Whole Foods. 10/10 would recommend especially for those with dry and sensitive skin!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This lotion smells SO good, but it feels a little watery to me. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I noticed it seems to go quickly as well. I bought it especially because it is cruelty free and vegan friendly. I am not sure if I will buy this again at this time.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Apo, Ae
I have bought this product quite a few times. I love the smell and it feels great on my skin. It is a little pricey compared to other lotions you can get at your local grocery market, but it is worth the price. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an amazing smelling lotion with out all of he chemicals that are added to most lotions! It is great for the winter months because it is a thick cream, but does not leave your hands greasy! I would definitely recommend this for dry hands and feet!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
This lotion is amazing! Not only does it smell absolutely amazing! It also does a great job of making your skin feel and stay silky smooth all day long and gives your skin that beautiful healthy glow every woman wants to have throughout her day !
Shar J.
Shar J.
Love this lotion. It provides great moisture - i feel as though it is a bit thick for the summer months.. Absolutely great smell. Will always be my go to moisturizer.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I love this stuff! The scent is a little strong but it's so worth it. No parable S which can be pretty bad for you. Great value and the price is decent
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
This is one of my favorite lotions, the smell is amazing. It is a little greasy when you fussy apply it but it absorbs into your skin pretty quick.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Does this lotion get greasy on your hands?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Where can I get the value size?