BY ALBA BOTANICA

Your skin will worship this smoothing, miracle milk cleanser. Creamy, rich and abundant in Mother Nature’s nourishment, it gently washes away any traces of the day with deeply cleansing coconut milk and pore-refining papaya enzymes. Revitalizing ginger and soothing aloe balance the skin for a refreshed, clean feel without tightness. Slip into smooth.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Creamy, nourishing formula
  • Features pore purifying extracts

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), C14-22 Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract(1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I have dry skin, is this a good product to use for that? ...2 Answers
  • Where do they sell this product?1 Answers
  • Does it clear black heads on the nose?3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "I looove this face wash! I have sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin and this face wash has been ah-mazing!!! I recently started to have some of the worst breakouts I've ever had and (mostly) due to the sheer sensitivity of my skin, was left with a ton of hyperpigmentation. Originally I tried attacking the problem by using products that would dry out my skin. I also tried to exfoliate away my blemishes/hyperpigmentation. Of course, both methods were too harsh and only exacerbated the issue. Finally, it dawned on me to try a gentle and moisturizing face wash. This is where Alba Botanica Hawaiin Coconut Milk Deep Cleansing Facial Wash comes in to save the day... well my face. My skin has cleared up 100%! I saw results after my first use! It left my skin feeling smooth, clean, and moisturized without feeling greasy or like a film was left behind. Not to mention it smells like heaven! For my nightly routine I usually remove my makeup with either coconut oil or makeup remover wipes, then I wash my face. It takes 1-2 pumps to cleanse my face and neck/declotté. The cleanser is off-white in color and has a smooth, creamy texture. It feels so great on my skin it's almost sad to wash it away. After rinsing my skin feels soft and refreshed as well as looks brighter and more radiant. Not only has my skin cleared but my hyperpigmentation has faded drastically. Such a wonderful face wash... I highly recommend it!" in 20 reviews
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
After reading reviews about this product, I finally saw it at my local TJ Maxx and decided to give it a try. It's definitely reasonably priced, I probably paid around $15-$20 for it. At first glance, it looked promising and its packaging was very attractive. I had been previously been using face wash that focused on reducing blemishes, but they usually dried out my skin or made it more oily. I got lucky with this product because it works perfectly with my skin type. I normally use it when I am in the shower, and I noticed that when I put it on and leave it on for a little while, it has a bit of a tingle with it. After I was it off, this face was leaves my skin feeling revitalized and refreshed!!
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Gently cleanses and leaves skin soft and smooth hasnt dried my skin or caused acne so that is a plus, works well to use before or after a facial scrub, mask in my opinion, I am not sure how well it removes makeup as I always use a cleanser first but it does clean the skin without causing oil build up.
Alexis L.
I truly enjoyed the smell as well as the refreshing aspect of this wash. After trying numerous attempts at many different face washes this one seems like it would work for me. How ever the results were not quite what I was looking for as it was quite drying for my skin type!
Samara S.
Such a great everyday facial cleaner. I usually order this product online in bulk because I use it religiously. I love a facial cleanser that makes my face feel clean and healthy but doesn’t burn or feel dry afterwards. 100% recommend everyone to give this cleanser a try.
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
REALLY good cleanser! Hydrating and simple, and it honestly feels like a lotion because of how creamy it is. The only downside is it’s so thick I can’t use my silicone facial brush with it because it just stays in the bristles. Otherwise, it’s okay!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
This product is one I use weekly. I love how gentle it is on skin. It feels like oil but almost mattyfing if that makes any sense. It is so cheap and is VEGAN! The only thing I dislike is that you cannot travel with it. But still gets 5 stars!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Again..absolutely love this brand! The whole Hawaiian line is incredible. This cleanser works great. It is very gentle and washes clean from your face. If you have sensitive skin or prefer a nice gentle cleanser this product is for you.
Keelee S.
I really loved this face wash. I bought it because i was turning over to all natural and cruelty free products. This product is gentle on the skin and really deep cleans. I bought the matching moisturizer too. However, after a while this face wash did seem to dry out my skin, but i find that i need to frequently change up face washes so that wont happen. Overall i love this product, am planning on buying again, and recommend it!
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Smells amazing. Leaves my skin smooth, soft and evenly toned. Does not make skin oily. Not ideal for breakout care but good for face washes in between using the harsher face washes and good to use when you're not broken out
Alexis H.
Edmond, OK
I enjoy this product because it is made more naturally than other cleansers, so it is more gentle on my face. It makes my face feel soft afterwards and it does not harshly dry it out. It is also good for all skin types.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
I have been looking for a paraben free face wash and was wondering if this is a good product? I have kind of sensitive skin
Cara F.
Does it clear black heads on the nose?
Doni L.
Culloden, WV
I have dry skin, is this a good product to use for that? I can't seem to find anything that won't make my face a desert.
Jonahs J.
I've been using Burt's bees radiance facial cleanser for about 3 years now and I haven't been too tempted to try a new facial cleanser until I saw this. Does anyone know if the products are similar? Or, is it good at cleansing/combating breakouts without over drying?
Lisbeth L.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for oily skin?