BY ALBA BOTANICA

Your skin will worship this smoothing, miracle milk cleanser. Creamy, rich and abundant in Mother Nature’s nourishment, it gently washes away any traces of the day with deeply cleansing coconut milk and pore-refining papaya enzymes. Revitalizing ginger and soothing aloe balance the skin for a refreshed, clean feel without tightness. Slip into smooth.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Creamy, nourishing formula
  • Features pore purifying extracts

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), C14-22 Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract(1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Where do they sell this product?1 Answers
  • Does it clear black heads on the nose?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a paraben free face wash and was wonderin...4 Answers
Alyssa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get asked about what I use on my skin to prevent acne or simply how to keep my face clean. I just use makeup wipes and this and thats it! It works so well that I really don't need to use anything else. I love using it in thw shower because I feel like I can really exfoliate and get the best results with this product. Plus coconut is SUPER good for you, for many reasons! Alba Botanical has some great products that I still want to try just because I'm so pleased with this one!
Kyle I.
Florence, AL
I was using an oil to wash my face. But i tried this and the results where amazing. I feel that i get a better clean from it than just an oil. Its more of a cream but it does not foam. Which is awesome because i use it to remove makeup..even eye makeup and it doesn't irritate the peepers AT ALL. I would recommend this to anyone that uses natural products and has a hard time removinf makeup and getting a nice naturally clean feeling.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I use this now and love it. I use it every morning and every night as part of my daily facial care. It leaves my face feeling moisturized, cleansed, soft, smelling great, and so so clean. The ingredients aren't all that great, but this is my #1 product right now until I can afford to switch to a more organic product.
Caitlyn S.
This face wash is absolutely amazing. It smells amazing, feels amazing, and leaves your face feeling squeaky clean and moisturized! A lot of people are used to products that lather and this one doesn't, but it doesn't work any less. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a natural solution for a face wash.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This is my favorite cleanser of all time. It works so well, it smells good and the company is vegan friendly as well as cruelty free! I bought this at CVS during a BOGO free sale so I got a really good deal. I will definitely buy this again! It will be a staple in my skincare routine from now on.
Alexa M.
Humble, TX
I love the smell of this facial wash! When you wash your face with this wash you can really feel it deep cleaning as the bottle claims. I tried a moistureizer from Alba Botanica and loved it so I gave this facial wash a try and I will repurchase it when it's empty. I love how it is paraben free.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
I really like this cleanser! It's super gentle and doesn't get foamy, so it doesn't irritate my eyes. It makes my skin feel super soft, and I love that it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it. I wouldn't say this is "deep cleansing" though since it didn't do much for my acne.
Tiffany W.
Greeley, CO
I just purchased this face wash and I love it! It leaves my skin refreshed and clean. I can feel it working once I apply it to my face.. Very moisturizing! Great easy pump bottle pretty colors. Everyone should try it at least once. I will repurchase product.
Alissa Q.
Such an amazing product! It's very gentle on my skin, yet it really gets a deep clean. I don't find the price to be too bad, after all it is a drug store product. I would definitely recommend this to others! :)
Renee M.
Bangor, PA
This is such an amazing product. It's so smooth as well as cleansing leaving skin feel refreshed and moisturized. It also smells amazing so gentle on ur skin too. This is cruelty free and vegan as well!!
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a paraben free face wash and was wondering if this is a good product? I have kind of sensitive skin
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it clear black heads on the nose?
Jonahs J.
I've been using Burt's bees radiance facial cleanser for about 3 years now and I haven't been too tempted to try a new facial cleanser until I saw this. Does anyone know if the products are similar? Or, is it good at cleansing/combating breakouts without over drying?
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
Where do they sell this product?
Jill T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than Acnedote? I found the Acnedote to help clear up breakouts, but considered giving this a try. I'm currently fighting breakouts, is this a good deep cleaner also?