BY ALBA BOTANICA

No bluffing, all you need is a mild buffing. Pore-pleasing papaya and pineapple enzymes work their magic to clear out impurities as gentle buffing granules smooth away dulling debris to unveil radiant skin. Vitamin E, aloe and jojoba soothe and moisturize. It's clearly paradise.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Gentle exfoliation
  • Features pore purifying extracts

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit(1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Allantoin, Bromelain, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Scrub Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "Omg i love this scrub so much the consistency is nice and doesn't scuba on your face so hard so its good if you are sensitive. smells so good and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft!" in 4 reviews
  • "It's gentle enough for twice daily use. " in 1 review
  • "I have very oily acne prone skin (I even used Accutane for months, which helped with cystic acne, but not pimples due to my oily skin.)" in 1 review
  • "I'm I love with all Alba products, it smells amazing and feels amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I don't like the texture of this face wash in comparison to Avalon Organics liquid face washes that last eternity." in 1 review
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is such an amazing and affordable facial scrub. I got mine at Walmart and this was my first purchase from the brand Alba Botanica. I was such a great fan of this scrub and have tried other products since. The component is a great size and easy to travel with.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Love this!!!! This gives a nice deep clean into your pores. The pineapple enzyme kind of tingles on the skin and it makes your skin feel so clean and fresh. The scent is out of this world! I buy this product again and again. I like to alternate this with the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Cleanser Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay and use it with some of their other cleansing products.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I got this product about three months ago and I use it about 3X a week in the morning as I interchange my scrubs because there are other favorites that I like to use! I find that this scrub in particular leaves my skin very bright and awake looking in the morning which I love! I have combination skin with some dryness and acne scarring. I also like to use this after I am done micro needling my face which also works really well to calmly scrub any extra toxins out of my skin without drying it out!
Annamaria C.
I bought this at marshalls with the enzyme scrub and mini peel treatment , i really like the way it makes my skin feel not harsh and not too friuty smell. Its affective but be gentle when using it, gotta try all organic natural ingredients
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I absolutely love all of alba botanica’s facial scrubs ! The exfoliation bits are really fine and do an amazing job at scrubbing the skin while simultaneously being gentle enough not to harm the skin. The wash component gets the skin clean without leaving it feeling tight .
Shannon B.
Saint Louis, MO
THE BEST FACIAL SCRUB!! i love this so much. I use this every time I am in the shower and I absolutely love it. My face has become so much more clear after using it and it started working instantly. I was VERY impressed with how well this product worked.
Bri H.
I’m a huge fan of all alba bontanica products and this product did not disappoint! It’s gentle on my skin yet effective enough to clean deep into my pores. I love that all the ingredients are vegan and natural. Definitely worth the price, highly recommend!
Sammi G.
Ambler, PA
Absolute best face wash for mornings. The beads and exfoliation woke me up so well. I purchased it at TJMaxx. I am a first time user and it was extremely effective. The only room for improvement would be the price.
Ashley S.
Not great. Not bad. I think i expected too much from a face scrub but love this natural product company so I gave it a shot. I am moving away from scrubs though so perhaps that’s why for me. Love the ingredients
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
(I have the fruit scrub that in a pink tube) it works great on my skin, it helps with acne for me personally, I love the smell and that it’s safe on my skin. It’s effective and a great price I’d recommend it.
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a fan of anything pineapple but I've heard this one particularly does wonders for your skin. Anyone ?
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
It does work for sensitive skin?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to Arbonne's facial scrubs?