BY ALBA BOTANICA

Discover this five minute tropical retreat for an instant skin pick-me-up. Papaya and pineapple enzymes gently loosen and dissolve dull skin cells and impurities to reveal fresh, vibrant skin. Aloe vera soothes to produce renewed tone and texture. Paradise found.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Protease, Algin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I use the alba face scrub, and I love that it's vegan and how fre...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new facial mask for my normal/dry skin...1 Answers
  • Is this hypoallergenic/okay for people with sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Mask Pore-fecting Papaya Enzyme
  • "Gor this on a deal and love it. I have sensitive skin that peels and look horrible in the summer time. Twice a week I use this mask and can see a improvement. " in 35 reviews
Jess C.
I use this two ways. First, I use it as an actual mask which I sort of spot treat type of thing and put it just where my pores need it the most (which for me is right above where a unibrow would be, down my nose and over my cheeks in that pory area, and then all over my chin). The second way is that I sometimes use it as a sort of exfoliating cleanser type of wash thing to help sort of detox the rest of my face, and as an all-over pore refresher to keep up with the rest of my facial skin, which can't handle using this as a mask. People with combo skin that lean toward sensitive probably know exactly what I'm talking about, sometimes having to tailor things for the different areas on your face so that you don't fry a certain area while you are trying to treat another area with the same product. (That necessity being reminiscent of sets like the Tony Moly painting mask pack sets. I think there are like five or six different individual 'colors' which do different things. They all come in their own separate tubes and all take the same processing time, so you can *easily* tailor your different combo areas without frying the sensitive bits:  Tony Moly - Painting Therapy Pack (SOS Care Pink Color Clay) 30g 30gTONYMOLY - Painting Therapy Pack (Sebum Control Black Color Clay) 30gTony Moly - Painting Therapy Pack (Hydrating & Calming Blue Color Clay) 30g 30g ) Sometimes this means getting creative with products when you are only working with the one product and it works really well in certain areas. (Heads up: I need a decent moisturizer after this though, that's just my skin.)

Take a little time to play around with this product and figure out how it best works with your skin - it's worth it.
hanna p.
To be honest, after reading some reviews I did not really expect this product to work as well as it did on my skin, but it definitely met my expectations!! Exfoliating has always been the toughest part of my skincare routine (brushes and any type of scrubs just irritate my skin) until I found out about chemical exfoliation. I originally started off using the Ordinary’s BHA/AHA chemical peel... but I felt it was too harsh for me and not very effective. But this is so much gentler and I found that it actually slowly removed the dead skin buildup/slight clogged pores that I had been trying to get rid of! I love it. If you’re expecting some kind of deep cleanse from this (like mud masks) then this is not the product for that, but it does a wonderful job at gently exfoliating.
Aleeyah P.
Found this Product at my local Tjmaxx and use it whenever my skin needs hydration or need to get rid of dry skin ! This product doesn’t dry and stays on like a thin layer of jelly which gives you hydration. The ingredients in the mask help eat away at dry,flakey, or dead skin cells. Once you apply it it does smell amazing and has a slight tingly feeling which I assume is the ingredients working ! Another benefit is the size of the product, it is very small and I’d say travel friendly for those moments after a long flight or when you feel your skin needs a little “ pick me up” ! Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Mask Pore-fecting Papaya Enzyme
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN

This
is one of my favorite masks ever! Although the ingredient list (at
first glance) seems similar to Alba’s anti-pollution sheet masks,
it’s actually quite different. The sheet masks irritated my skin
terribly whereas this papaya enzyme mask caused no redness whatsoever! Unlike
Alba’s sheet masks, this enzyme mask contains no irritating
essential oils and has a MUCH shorter list of actives. It calms the skin and rid it of impurities. It smells fruity,
sweet, and delicious without being synthetic or harsh. For
me, this is a “no brainer” mask. I can use it with any of my
products, it works in literally any climate, and it seems to help
just about any skin type. I’ve traveled the world with this mask
and it is a staple of my routine. If you’re looking for an easy
mask with a short ingredient list, this will be your new best friend!
You can also add your own essences to it, it blends beautifully with
other products. I
will definitely repurchase!
Kristin W.
This face mask is okay. Not bad not great. If you want to use it every now & then you can or if you want to try it you can buy it but it probably most likely won't be a repeat product for me that I would buy at full price. I found this at tjmaxx one day & decided to try it. It tingles a bit not very stingy where I have to take it off but a bit irradiating tingle but nothing I can't handle. Don't know if tingle is normal but both my boyfriend & I felt it just thought I should note. It clears pores out a little bit but not as much as clay masks or yogurt on your face does. Easier to apply with a silicone face mask spatula. Fast mask too only 5 minutes. But to me it just doesn't do enough. If I'm using a mask I want it to do a lot where I can see results right then not just change nothing & still give me a soft face. All masks give you a soft face so I expect more. Like I said not all bad though. It does stuff just not a lot. I don't prefer the tropical smell either. My boyfriend likes the smell.
Sophia T.
Portland
If it tingles it means it's working, right? I found that my sensitive face could handle the enzymes going to work on my face. I didn't notice a huge differece in my pore size. I did feel exceptionally clean and I like the way it smells. I would compare it to Origins papaya enzyme scrub. I have very large pores and I wasn't expecting miracles. I would get this again.
Oriana B.
elyria
The smell is splendid! Especially in the winter when your missing the summer and the sun. This product has a beautiful and fun package. Easy twist lid, can store anywhere, easy to stack. The product was smooth and creamy which made it very easy to apply, it added additional mositure without making my skin oily and most of all did not make my sensitve skin irritated.
Sara H.
This is one of those things that you have to tread lightly with, do not try and keep it on for a long time at first because it will legit irritate your skin. I don’t think I’d buy it again for the sole reason that it made my skin so red for hours after using it but it does seem to shrink the appearance of my pores so if you don’t have sensitive skin you might like it.
erica L.
Carlisle
I have said it before and I'll say it again, my pores are stupid huge. This stuff smells so good and while it's not my favorite or cheapest mask I did notice a difference in the texture of my skin and my pores were minimized somewhat. I would recommend maybe for someone who maybe doesn't have such nightmare skin like myself. Perhaps someone with average skin.
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Has a nice gel feel to it, think aloe, goes on smoothly and dries sticky, rinses slimy, leaves my skin smooth and refreshed, I think it works pretty good at removing dead skin cells gently. Only downside is that I have used it every 4-5 days for a couple of weeks and its almost gone, will be buying more, I love pretty much all of Alba botanica products
Julieanna M.
I use the alba face scrub, and I love that it's vegan and how fresh it smells. How does the Hawaiian facial mask leave your skin feeling? I have rather dry skin
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this hypoallergenic/okay for people with sensitive skin?
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I've been wanting to try a new facial mask for my normal/dry skin and was wondering how this one performs? Is there perfumes or fragrance added and is it cruelty-free? Thanks!