BY ALBA BOTANICA

Discover this five minute tropical retreat for an instant skin pick-me-up. Papaya and pineapple enzymes gently loosen and dissolve dull skin cells and impurities to reveal fresh, vibrant skin. Aloe vera soothes to produce renewed tone and texture. Paradise found.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Protease, Algin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I use the alba face scrub, and I love that it's vegan and how fre...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new facial mask for my normal/dry skin...1 Answers
  • Is this hypoallergenic/okay for people with sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this along with the Papaya Scrub to see if I could get a double whammy by using both products. This mask has an interesting gel texture that makes it a teensy bit difficult for me to rinse off, but pleasant applying and while on the skin. As for the effects, I am always a bit tight and dry and very squeaky after I rinse off. I have to use a slightly richer moisturize than normal to compensate. But, it does leave my skin feeling bouncy and smooth. ALSO When applying it smells great, but after sitting for a couple seconds it smells EXACTLY like hair removing cream on me. Not bad enough to not use, but very odd.
Kristin W.
This face mask is okay. Not bad not great. If you want to use it every now & then you can or if you want to try it you can buy it but it probably most likely won't be a repeat product for me that I would buy at full price. I found this at tjmaxx one day & decided to try it. It tingles a bit not very stingy where I have to take it off but a bit irradiating tingle but nothing I can't handle. Don't know if tingle is normal but both my boyfriend & I felt it just thought I should note. It clears pores out a little bit but not as much as clay masks or yogurt on your face does. Easier to apply with a silicone face mask spatula. Fast mask too only 5 minutes. But to me it just doesn't do enough. If I'm using a mask I want it to do a lot where I can see results right then not just change nothing & still give me a soft face. All masks give you a soft face so I expect more. Like I said not all bad though. It does stuff just not a lot. I don't prefer the tropical smell either. My boyfriend likes the smell.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This was given to me from a friend because she said it irritated her skin. What a deal! This mask reminded me so much of a pineapple mask that Freeman’s use to make. It exfoliates, without using much of an abrasive. Instead, the acids in the papayas do that for you. My skin looked smoother, pores smaller, and it felt healthier. Great product! The price was a tad high, but it’s worth the buy! Recommend!!
Shyana L.
Jackson, MI
I have tried every kind of everything for acne scars/ hydration care. This is my favorite mask for all of these things for multiple reasons. My understanding is that enzymatic action from various fruits helps to turn over dead skin cells as well as nourish new skin. This is perfect for acne scars. And as far as masks go, this leaves my skin feeling refreshed and also new somehow without drying it out or leaving my face all red and irritated. I like to apply this mask every couple of days, especially after a work out for its cooling effects, or after a work out for its cooling effect! Its kind of miraculous.
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne, IN
The thing I love about this product is the scent. It smells wonderful! However, if you have sensitive skin, this will really irritate it. It has such a pleasant feeling, it glides right over your face. But the longer you leave it on, the longer it burns. I use it occasionally, but not very often.
Kim C.
Newalla
Wonderful product! Love the smell! Love the way it makes my skin feel. Purchased at Ulta and Kohl’s and Marshall’s. Good packaging. Easy to read and understand. A little pricey, wish it was cheaper and more affordable but overall would recommend! Love the way it makes my skin feel
Vivi ❣.
Far Rockaway, NY
An overall great product. My skin is pretty sensitive so I usually spot treat/mask my face since my whole face can’t handle it. The product last pretty long for me, if used all over the face it should last a good 3-5 months depending on how much you use an how often.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Loved this product!! Super super rejuvenating to my skin... it made it super soft and and loved how it felt when it was on. It is a very effective product to use for your skin!!!! I would say I recommend this 8 out of 10
Christa B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I am a big fan of the brand Alba. Their products are great on my sensitive skin. This one in particular worked really well. I love the price point and being able to pick it up from most drugstores. I would by this again
Agatha F.
The product was amazing. Made my face feel fresh and clean. My day went by and I felt rejuvenated after using it. The product met my expectations and I told my friends about it. Great price also not to expensive.
Julieanna M.
I use the alba face scrub, and I love that it's vegan and how fresh it smells. How does the Hawaiian facial mask leave your skin feeling? I have rather dry skin
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this hypoallergenic/okay for people with sensitive skin?
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I've been wanting to try a new facial mask for my normal/dry skin and was wondering how this one performs? Is there perfumes or fragrance added and is it cruelty-free? Thanks!