BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
angie h.
Part of my daily skin regimen. I love how my face feels after cleansing and smells great. All natural and inexpensive
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I have sensitive skin and so far it has worked its ingredients are organic, I recommend 100%. I bought it at TJ Max at 6.99 it was an excellent buy for me.
Kateryna P.
Once I started using this cleanser, my skin was less oily and more smooth. I have used this cleanser every morning and evening and it doesn't dry my skin at all. I like fresh nice smell and how good it works. Also I like good natural ingrediends on it. Like it!
Michael M.
This product smells great and is cruelty free! In addition to keeping my face from drying out, it helps to keep my beard moisturized throughout the day. And the amount you get for the price you pay makes this purchase a no-brainer.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I have extremely sensitive dry skin, and this cleanser not only cleansed my face perfectly but it was gentle enough to not cause any reactions. It gets all the dirt and grime from the day off and lathers like a dream. It's a pretty good price for being such great skincare. It does have a strong pineapple scent, so I would avoid it if that's not for you, but I didn't mind it.
Sarah F.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love this face wash. It helps keep the blemishes down without irritating my skin. The ingredients are organic and there are very few things in it that are on the "naughty" list. I like that I can buy it at the grocery store. While I wouldn't consider it cheap, it isn't nearly as expensive as many department store or specially brands.
Morgan G.
I used this face cleanser every single night for the past almost year and my face has absolutely zero pimples on it. It has a nice light scent on it and I still have of over half a bottle left so you don't need much. It also has all all-natural ingredients and that is the key to clear skin.
Kaity T.
Edina, MN
This product smells so amazing and works well. I bought it after I ran out of my original cleaners and I really liked it. As a first time user, I liked the packaging, smell and maybe could of turned more into a bubbly lather instead of a gel on face. Otherwise great.
Hailee B.
I love this product! When used with my clarisonic, I have had the clearest skin! My skin look fresh, and glowing. It is a gentle Cleanser that has beautiful packaging! Highly recommend this product considering it is reasonably priced. I got mine from target.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I was in the market for a new cleanser and this has always stoop out to me because of the package and some of the reviews I've read, so I decided to give it a try. First of it smells great, and a fresh scent in the morning can definitely awaken the senses. It's a very effective cleanser that leave my face feeling clean and soft to the touch. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't dries it out. I have been using this everyday for about week now and I'm very satisfied
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?

Rite Aid