BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Kassie T.
LOVE this face wash. Smells so good, and exfloliates your face very well. I use this like 3-4 times a week in rotation with other products.
Janine Z.
I have been using this product for about 2 years now. I originally purchased it at Whole Foods and it has been my go-to cleanser. It leaves your face feeling refreshed. The formula has a nice minty feeling once it's applied to skin. It leaves my face feeling really soft and ready for makeup application!
Foodiliciousmuslimmom -.
Milton
Extremely refreshing and rejuvenating.
Skin feels clean, fresh and minimizes the pores almost immediately. Feeling cleaner, firmer skin perfect for any makeup application or skincare routine.
Stephanie A.
lomita, CA
My go-to every single morning! I have sensitive skin so this is prefect for a morning and night wash. Definitely met my expectations and very effective for every day use. Definitely buy over and over again!
maram S.
Dubai
I was hesitant at first because it was cheap and I thought it wouldn't be as good as those 50 dollar cleanser and surprisingly it met my expectations. It left my face super soft and it's very gentle and smell is like coconut milk and I love it.
Larrissa S.
Oak park, MI
I have been using this facial cleanser for a few weeks now and I love it! It's very mild, but deep cleans your face. It doesn't drying out or leave it with any sort of film. I love the way it smells. The fragrance isn't over powering at all. It's fantastic!
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
I enjoyed this one. Has a mild fragrance, lathers mildly and doesnt dry put my skin too much. I use this morning and night.
Amanda T.
Great on sensitive skin. Cleans pores great. Not overpowering. Absolutely love this product. One of the best face washes I have tried
sharon P.
Been using this product off and on for about 10 years now. And I keep coming back. I love that its very soothing and freshens the face. I use a small facial brush with this product for an extra boost of cleansing power. My face feels smoothe and never dry after using this product. I love that I get an instant glow after washing my face with this. I paid about $10 at my local sprouts store. Worth the money 100% Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Wash Deep Cleansing Coconut Milk
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this cleanser. It is gentle enough that my face didn't feel dry after but strong enough that my face feels clean. Plus the pineapple tropical smell is a good touch without being overpowering.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?

Rite Aid