BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Jennifer C.
I use this face wash when i want to quickly cleanse my face in the A.M. One thing i really love about this product is that it is not harsh. Another thing would be the smell!! I love any kind of tropical smell. It cleanses well and last long. I would recommend.
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
This is the BEST facial cleanser. I have used this for two years an nothing compares. If you wear makeup you need to find this and buy it right now. So affordable, you don’t need to use a lot, and it removes makeup. Highly recommend!!!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite drugstore cleanser! It leaves my face glowing and feeling so fresh. It also smells AMAZING! You definitely can't beat it for the price! I'm a big fan of Alba's while line, especially when shopping on a budget.
desiree m.
Brookhaven, PA
This smells amazing , washes my makeup off and cleans my face making it feel so fresh and clean. I bought it at my local food store, this brand is wonderful. I use this then the moisturizer. The best duo ever. Highly recommend.
Kaylee M.
Palm Desert
this stuff is AMAZING!! anything from this brand is a must. Alba Botanica makes my skin clear right up! if you have bad breakouts and can’t find a cleanser that works, use the Alba Botanica Acnedote face wash! it works amazingly, and i have recommended it to all my friends and they’ve used it ever since!
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT
Absolutely love this product . I have very sensitive skin and when I found this product I was very hesitant at first but I have to say I love it and has been go to for about a year now. Wouldn't trade it for anything
Amanda F.
ohiooo
I love for this cleanser! I got it on a whim because it smelled so good, and I'm HOOKED. Not only does it smell amazing, but it worked instantly. It makes my face feel so clean and soft and doesn't dry it out.
Katie B.
This facial cleanser has done wonders for my skin. It’s felt a lot smoother and looked healthier. The pineapple makes it smell super good. I use their acne control cleanser, toner and face moisturizer as well.
Leslie M.
lanham
I use this cleanser every night and it helps my skin only slightly. It doesn't help very much with my acne but it does clean my face from the day. It's very gentle so it doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Emma D.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. I use it daily, as a combination makeup remover and face wash. Ever since switching to no or low-chemical face products my face has been constantly breaking out and this is the first product that seems to help.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?