BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Emily S.
Fulton, NY
This cleanser is definitely gentle which is good, but my face never feels fully clean after, still feels like there is a residue on it. It also doesn't remove make up like most cleansers do. I can wash two different times in a row and will still find a good amount of my mineral make up on my wash cloth.
emily h.
Plymouth
awesome facial cleanser! i've used this for years and i love it. the packaging is very nice and gives a tropical feel. very effective and make my skin feel really nice! not pricey at all and available at many places. i get mine at ulta! i really like this and it's awesome!
Stephanie A.
Lomita, CA
My go-to every single morning! I have sensitive skin so this is prefect for a morning and night wash. Definitely met my expectations and very effective for every day use. Definitely buy over and over again!
Alexis W.
I love using this product! It smells absolutely amazing, it doesn't dry out my skin, and a little goes a long way. It's gentle enough for me to use 1-2 times a day (morning, and sometimes night). I recommend this product to everyone because I love the results!
Oanh N.
Tempe, AZ
The Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser is literally one of my favorite drugstore cleansers.  The scent is to die for. It will have you thinking of Hawaii all day. It does it's job and does not dry out your skin. Great for those who have sensitive skin!
Christen D.
I didn’t like this product at all. i wish i could say a lot but i used it once and it did nothing for me. I’m disappointed i purchased, although it was a good price. I’ve tried other alba products i’ve been vaguely pleased with but this didn’t do it for me.
Cassandra R.
Lansing
I love love love it! It's one of the only face washes that I've found that doesn't not contain any of my allergens, and actually makes me skin feel amazing. Super affordable in a world of overpriced skin care options. And smells great as an added bonus!
Larrissa S.
Oak park, MI
I have been using this facial cleanser for a few weeks now and I love it! It's very mild, but deep cleans your face. It doesn't drying out or leave it with any sort of film. I love the way it smells. The fragrance isn't over powering at all. It's fantastic!
Christina P.
San Diego, CA
this is the only face wash that ill use! it makes my skin super clean, not dry, and i cant really explain it but it makes my skin super smooth with no film leftover or anything. Ill never use anything else. and i love that this is all natural and organic
John A.
 This product smells citrusy and just amazing  and goes very well with my Clarisonic I recommend this to my friends because it does it's job .. love how it mildly scrubs my face at the same time as well. Thanks Alba botanical for the awesome products
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?