BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really enjoyed the way this product feels on my skin and cleans.  The only downside, is the fragrance of the pineapple enzyme gets to me after a while.  It is very strong and reminds me a little bit of bad pineapple candy. I only give this 4 stats because sometimes I can't stand the smell. I rotate this in and out of my collection due to the scent.   The product itself works great.
Michael M.
This product smells great and is cruelty free! In addition to keeping my face from drying out, it helps to keep my beard moisturized throughout the day. And the amount you get for the price you pay makes this purchase a no-brainer.
vasti o.
kissimmee, FL
I like to use this first thing in the morning. It’s a very mild cleansing soap. I use it only in the morning because my face is already clean from the night before, and it just lifts excess oil that develops over night. It doesn’t overly dry my face either. I wouldn’t recommend this soap as a makeup removal. Other than that it’s great and smells very good.
Kelsey T.
Thornton, CO
I've been using this product for about a month now and after I wash my face with a make up removing wipe get the majority of the make up off then wash my face with this it does not get all the product left behind. Which in my opinion  the point of a face wash is to get all the gross stuff on your face off but sadly this product did not do for me.
Kaity T.
Edina, MN
This product smells so amazing and works well. I bought it after I ran out of my original cleaners and I really liked it. As a first time user, I liked the packaging, smell and maybe could of turned more into a bubbly lather instead of a gel on face. Otherwise great.
Sarah G.
Powell
This cleanser has helped clear my skin immensely since I started using it. You can definitely smell the fruit in it, and it lathers well with my Clarisonic. I use this twice a day and it helps exfoliate my skin, which is always dry and flaky. No weird reaction from my sensitive skin, plus great results means one happy customer.
Hailee B.
I love this product! When used with my clarisonic, I have had the clearest skin! My skin look fresh, and glowing. It is a gentle Cleanser that has beautiful packaging! Highly recommend this product considering it is reasonably priced. I got mine from target.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough , MA
Love all natural products. I was really interested in trying this out. It smells like pineapples and its awesome. Its very oily so you only need a bit. It about 5 dollars and you can find it at a drug store, tjmaxx, or online. I think it works great for all skin types. Yes its oily but you can pump as much as you think you need.
Janine Z.
I have been using this product for about 2 years now. I originally purchased it at Whole Foods and it has been my go-to cleanser. It leaves your face feeling refreshed. The formula has a nice minty feeling once it's applied to skin. It leaves my face feeling really soft and ready for makeup application!
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
At first i really enjoyed this cleanser, the scent was so fresh and tropical. It worked well to take off my makeup and i used it for a month or two, but i got so sick of the smell. I also noticed my skin started to get red and splotchy maybe from fragrance? I’m not sure. If you don’t have sensitive skin try it out!
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?