BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I found this product as I was searching for the “Acnedote” wash from the same brand. I decided to give this a try as they were out of what I was looking for and I’m so glad that I did! Even though it’s done nothing for my acne, it brightens up my skin. The smell is so addicting that I look forward to using it every time and it leaves my skin feeling clean. It leaves my face feeling tight but that’s nothing a good moisturizer can’t fit. The price is a steal for something if this quality and I’ll be going back for every product in the line! Definitely obsessed! Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
Keeana N.
Oxnard, CA
Disclaimer I do have sensitive skin I really do not like this product on my face it felt like it was burning and it made my skin feel even worse I broke out a lot around my T-zone from this product does not really work good for people who have oily skin and large pores not gentle enough felt like fire on my face it smells amazing though and I think would help people with dry or normal this felt a peel on my skin
Bradlee H.
I bought this face wash at Marshalls. I have been on the search for a nice face wash that does what it's supposed to do and smells nice. This is it! The smell is like tropical paradise and it works wonders on my skin. It is hypo allergenic so it's great for my sensitive skin that usually gets red from other face washes. I have pretty big pores too so the fact that this targets pores was right up my alley. My skin is also really dry and this product doesn't make it feel more dry or oily which I really like too. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This used to he my go to cleanser. It is definitely a good one. It's pretty gentle, but does tend to cause a little dryness. Make sure you moisturize after using. It lathers decently, and a little goes a far way. I think I used to use about half a pump to clean my face. It leaves your face feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. The price is pretty good, wont break the bank.
•L O.
One of the aspects I like about this cleanser is that it's not "heavy " on the skin, by that I mean the product isn't thick and after cleaning my face it doesn't feel dehydrated. I have tried other products of this brand which I would re-purchase but this specific one I wouldn't. (Side note: this cleanser does have a somewhat strong pineapple scent to it.)
Monica M.
This is the cleanser I have been using during the mornings the past months. It does a good job but my face feels a bight tight after use. Nothing that a good moisturizer cannot fix. Actually, moisturizer or serum are the rule in combination with this cleanser. The best? it is free of the stuff I do not like (parabens, etc)
Tanya N.
San Jose, CA
One of my holy grail products to remove makeup quick & easily! I'm probably on my seventh bottle by now! I'm lazy when it comes to removing my makeup at night, and always needed a product that cleanses thoroughly, quickly, gently, and efficiently. This face wash does just that and I haven't switched to another cleanser since I have tried this one. Definitely give this product a chance - it will change your skin care routine for sure!
Amie L.
Somers, CT
Purchased this because I am trying to switch to more organic skin care and makeup products.  I have been very happy with this.  Cleans my face with out stripping it of all its moisture.  Seems to be keeping my acne at bay and it smells really good.  I have extremely sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all.  I use it with the coordinating daily moisturizer and am very happy with the combo.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really enjoyed the way this product feels on my skin and cleans.  The only downside, is the fragrance of the pineapple enzyme gets to me after a while.  It is very strong and reminds me a little bit of bad pineapple candy. I only give this 4 stats because sometimes I can't stand the smell. I rotate this in and out of my collection due to the scent.   The product itself works great.
Michael M.
This product smells great and is cruelty free! In addition to keeping my face from drying out, it helps to keep my beard moisturized throughout the day. And the amount you get for the price you pay makes this purchase a no-brainer.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?