BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Nicole C.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff! I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it nor dry it out! It smells amazing and price per ounce is a great deal!! It leaves my skin clean, replenished and soft. highly recommend!!
Shannon C.
I love this cleanser. I use it everyday twice a day! normally I'm not a huge fan of scents but this smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin. this cleanser and entire line has done wonders for my skin!
Lauren N.
Memphis, TN
I love this cleanser! It’s gentle and refreshing and smells amazing! The bottle is super cute too. I bought mine at TJ Maxx but they have it at most grocery stores. Would definitely reccomend!
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
Love how this stuff smells! And it’s nice to have my face feel clean without having to use a ton. It’s more than my usual face wash, but I love it so far! Doesn’t dry out my face like others do.
Ashley H.
Seriously love this brand! I use to use the chemically filled products but then decided to find products without tho bad chemicals and this tje first i used and i fell in love! I also have a scrub from them. Its amazing
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
This product smells AMAZING. I love using this as apart of my daily morning skincare routine! Leaves my face feeling so refreshed and clean. Would recommend this brand and product
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
This gentle cleanser is effective and I love it! I have used it for years, and I especially like using it with my clairisonic cleansing brush. It makes your skin feel fresh.
Chelsey B.
Elizabethtown
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This cleanser is amazing the first time I used it I noticed imidiate results and so did my boyfriend!! It brightened my face so much Im in love 😍
Victoria r.
I'm so upset because this is my favorite cleansing faical wash product. and i'm currently out of it. this bottle has lasted me jan-may which i was surprised. a little bit of this (a finger tip of this ) is all you need and it goes a long ways. it's a clear foaming gel. dosent over dry your face or give off that tight feeling some people may get with other faical washes! great at removing dead skin cells along with makeup. the smell is pleasant if you like pineapples however. which in my case i'm a big lover of pineapples. it literally smells like paradises on your face. you can fine this product basically ANYWHERE! i picked mine up a khols it's actually where i first purchased it. and i'm so happy i did. this is a organic facewash. which i have notice helps my face more with break outs. with that being said it's great with sensitive skin types. i highly recommend this product. most paces will sell this product between 5-8 bucks i got mine for 7
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I was in the market for a new cleanser and this has always stoop out to me because of the package and some of the reviews I've read, so I decided to give it a try. First of it smells great, and a fresh scent in the morning can definitely awaken the senses. It's a very effective cleanser that leave my face feeling clean and soft to the touch. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't dries it out. I have been using this everyday for about week now and I'm very satisfied
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?