BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Actually found this at Marshall's and decided to give it a shot. I have combination skin so a cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin is crucial. It's gentle but effective. It notice it minimized my pores. It left my skin moisturized and not dry. I am very pleased with it.
eve K.
This face wash is pretty inexpensive and it is pretty good. For the price, you definitely get what you pay for. You can definitely find better face washes though. It is gentle and smells good but it does not leave my skin feeling smooth. It always feels a little sticky after use.
Mia E.
Catawissa, PA
Love this cleanser! Keeps my skin feeling fresh and keeps the acne away. It was super cheap for such a good quality. I always have this product included in my facial routine. I truly recommend this product to anyone who wants a clear, healthy, looking skin.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I love this cleanser! My skin is pretty sensitive and this does not irritate my skin. I have purchased this cleanser three times already, which has lasted me for the past three years or so. This stuff works and you get a lot of product for the money!
Kristen W.
Brighton, CO
This face wash is brilliant. My super sensitive skin typically hates anything that should give you a nice little sting to ensure that it’s working. This never leaves my skin blotchy, burning, or even melting off of my face. I feel smooth and rejuvenated after I use it. And it smells divine.
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
I recommend anything I have tried from this brand so far. It works great, it smells great, and I love that they are all natural. Scented, but gentle enough for sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed.
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
This is a great cleanser! I wear a lot of makeup during the day and this is one of the best cleansers I’ve found that really takes everything off. I also like it because it uses natural ingredients and smells great.
Ivana J.
Windermere, FL
I really love this cleanser. It’s tough on oil and makeup but gentle on the skin. It’s really hydrating and it smells really good. This product will also last you a long time. Would definitely recommend to anybody.
Danna F.
Gainesville, GA
Helps my acne go down over night! I use it as part of my nighttime routine. I don’t think I could go without this product ever. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
Shannon C.
I love this cleanser. I use it everyday twice a day! normally I'm not a huge fan of scents but this smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin. this cleanser and entire line has done wonders for my skin!
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?