BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Nicoly M.
Auburn, AL
One of my all time favorite cleansers. It's so gentle on the skin yet effective. It helps with my acne without drying out the skin. Definitely one of the best drugstore options around. I'm on my second bottle and loving it.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
It smells great! Comes out and goes on like a cream! At first your face feels thick with oil but dont let that get to you bc after a few minutes it is so smooth and soft! My skins left evenly toned and it works great on the redness from my acne!
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Purchased this product at Marshall’s. It lasted me a very long time and I would use it everyday. I love how gentle it was on my skin. It didn’t burn or make my skin break out. It helped with my acne and blemishes. Another thing that i loved about this product is it’s natural ingredients. Smells great and would recommend to someone with oily skin.
Alba •.
Dallas
I been using this product for a week I haven’t notice a difference, maybe I just need
To try it for a month but I do like it it smells like pineapple . It’s my first time using it .
Nicole D.
Mount Royal, NJ
I really like using Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme . I feel like it refreshes my skin and wakes it up in the morning. It keeps my skin breakout free too. The only thing downside is its not really that excellent at removing makeup on its own. I prefer to use it when I'm not wearing makeup.
BunnieMommie S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this brand for my facial regimen. I love it’s affordability. Plus it doesn’t have a lot of bad stuff in it. And the smell is great! Really gets my face nice and clean!
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really love this product. Alba Botanica is great for the skin. Smells super great and it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin, which is a must for me. I keep a bottle in the shower! I would definitely recommend this product if you are concerned with ingredients...this line is something to be proud of!
Jen F.
Nunda
This is my morning go to cleanser. It smells great, and is gentle. The reason I use this in the morning is that it is almost too gentle. After a day of make up, sweat and dirt it doesn't seem to get my face completely clean. However, it is not drying and works good enough to warrant the 5 stars.
Tana G.
Hendersonville
Honestly, this is one of the best face washes I’ve ever used. It smells amazing, leaves skin clean, clear, and glowing, and is affordable. I use it often, and stock up whenever they’re at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a great cleanser at a great price!
Christina P.
This facewash was alright, but really nothing to write home about. It doesnt work well on full coverage foundation or eye makeup. It was something i bought because it was on sale and I was out. It didnt irritate my skin or cause breakouts, and was cheap, hence, 4 stars. It is probably closer to three stars since I didn't repurchase and dont plan to.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?