BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Laurel K.
Fredericton
To start, the scent of this is overwhelming. My skin does not agree with strong fragrances, and this smells like you melted a pineapple candy, steeped it in pineapple juice, and then rubbed it all over your face. I tried this two years ago, when my skin was less sensitive than it is now. Even then it was too harsh for my skin on my most sensitive days. About halfway through the bottle, I started a new medication which triggered my skin to change and become much more sensitive and prone to eczema. Since then I have stopped using this cleanser and I do not plan to try it again
Jordan E.
This facial cleanser was very good at evening out my complexion and helping with the prevention of breakouts, acne and blackheads. That being said, it felt very alcohol based which is hard to deal with because of my sensitive and dry skin. Would recommend for oilier or combination skin.
Foodiliciousmuslimmom -.
Milton
Extremely refreshing and rejuvenating.
Skin feels clean, fresh and minimizes the pores almost immediately. Feeling cleaner, firmer skin perfect for any makeup application or skincare routine.
Audrey F.
Quebec, QC
I found this product at Winners and when I saw that it was natural I couldn’t resist! It cleanses really nicely my skin without making it dry! It helped with my breakouts and was gentle enough that I used it everyday :)
maram S.
Dubai
I was hesitant at first because it was cheap and I thought it wouldn't be as good as those 50 dollar cleanser and surprisingly it met my expectations. It left my face super soft and it's very gentle and smell is like coconut milk and I love it.
Toni T.
Blind bay , BC
I cannot say enough good things about this product, all natural, works fantastic on sensitive skin and it smells like a fresh cut pineapple, anyone with sensitive skin I recommend this. Also lower on the price scale about $8.00 CAD for a bottle
Tiana G.
This facial cleanser is amazing. It smells delicious, fits easily into my budget, and is gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. As a vegan, I’m thrilled that this product is completely cruelty free, as well.
Morgan G.
I used this face cleanser every single night for the past almost year and my face has absolutely zero pimples on it. It has a nice light scent on it and I still have of over half a bottle left so you don't need much. It also has all all-natural ingredients and that is the key to clear skin.
Megan S.
Oakville, ON
Absolute holy grail product. Not just a face wash, but a makeup remover too! Doesn't try out my skin, and I never break out with it. Plus it smells amazing! This is the best face wash I have ever tried, I will be a lifetime customer for sure!!!!!!
Katrina B.
Winnipeg, MB
A great go to cleanser! My friend recommended this to me and I love it! It's super gentle but does leave my face a bit "dry" afterwards. A little moisturizer helps with this! Ps. Smells amazing!
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?