BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Jesus M.
Los Angeles
It left my skin flawless. I would recommend to anyone who has breakouts it will help you have clear amazing skin
Jenny Y.
I currently have this in my shower. It cleans the skin nicely. It did not dry out my face like some cleansers do.
Jerrina R.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love this stuff. Smells good. Rinses clean. I have oily skin and this has helped a lot. I would recommended.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
Great cleanser for the face, and it has a great smell to it. My face feels very clean and fresh afterwards.
Steph H.
Natural ingredients, has a great pineapple scent. Gel cleanser. Leaves my face feeling smooth.
Dana K.
I’m pretty sure it cleanses my pores pretty well but it feels as if it’s drying out my face.
Really gentle cleanser and it smells great. but it leaves a somewhat greasy film on the skin.
kaitlyn w.
Preston
smells GREAT but a little harsh on my (albeit sensitive) skin. very refreshing in the morning
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
Does a good job of cleansing, feels like it rinses off well, doesn't leave you face tight.
Maja A.
Amherst, NY
This cleanser is very watery. It smells great but doesn’t really do much to clean my face.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?

back