BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Sara M.
this cleanser is great it smells great and it not drying at all does suds up a little but nothing too much and it overall a great cleanser
Kassie T.
LOVE this face wash. Smells so good, and exfloliates your face very well. I use this like 3-4 times a week in rotation with other products.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
My daughter has oily skin and I bought this for her, she had notice a lot of change since she started using it, she says she loves it!
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I use this as my second step cleanser in the shower after my oil cleanser. It leaves your face feeling soft and clean and isnt drying.
Katelin S.
Love that this product is made with all natural ingredients and doesn’t contain aluminum or parabens. This products smalls amazing too!
mackenziestewart549
Macon
Alba products are amazing!! Their cleanser isn't harsh and cleans just as well as cleansers like proactive but with less redness
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
This product works well. I love the smell, it transports me to a tropical place! Would definitely purchase this cleanser again.
Camille s.
Lehi
I've used this for about half a year, and it's my go to for washing off my makeup or my brushes. I would totally recommend it.
Ana C.
Chula Vista, CA
I have been using this product for over a year and I like it a lot. It is a very gentle cleanser that doesn’t over dry my face.
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
It does nothing for my acne or blackheads. It also overdries my oily skin and it makes my face oilier because of that.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?

back